Less than 2 weeks to go first half-term ever!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, February 03, 2015, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi, so this is the very first half term we've planned to visit! Little nervous!

We accidently went over a French break a few years ago and it was very busy. I'm hoping it won't be too bad?!

For our next 2 trips (one in may wed-sun) (another first week oct wed-sun) we plan to do rides weekdays and weekends just visit studios for shows and have our inventions meal  :) as we do spend a good amount of time in here!
We'd usually visit sun-weds but was informed by Eurostar no direct trains on Thursdays unless in school hols? And with my son being in a wheelchair changing would be a nuisance?

Anyway is anyone else of for february half term? I've spoken to a few others some time ago who have visted and they've said it isn't THAT bad for feb half term. Fingers crossed!
Happy holidays to any of you reading that have an upcoming trip

stecal

hi hope you have a good time i am there myself 14-19 feb so i hope it isn't too busy

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stecal on February 03, 2015, 05:35:12 PM
hi hope you have a good time i am there myself 14-19 feb so i hope it isn't too busy

Have a fantastic time! We 15-18  :)

michellemumof2xx

Hi, im there 17-21st feb :) went last yr and loved it, wsnt busy i dont think, enjoy your trip :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

gingajen

We're going 15th-19th February! We were there last february half term too and we found it to be fine. The queue times were manageable, with only Crush having a very long wait. We usually go Easter weekend though, so I suppose anything would seem quiet after visiting that time of year (except Christmas obviously)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on February 03, 2015, 06:17:34 PM
Hi, im there 17-21st feb :) went last yr and loved it, wsnt busy i dont think, enjoy your trip :)
[/quot

Have a wonderful time :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: gingajen on February 03, 2015, 08:59:37 PM
We're going 15th-19th February! We were there last february half term too and we found it to be fine. The queue times were manageable, with only Crush having a very long wait. We usually go Easter weekend though, so I suppose anything would seem quiet after visiting that time of year (except Christmas obviously)
[/quot

That is good to know 😊
Crush we probably won't go on its more for the little ones this trip anyway :)
Have a great trip!

DisneyMichelle

We are there 15-19 also!
I have not been before during Feb half term but have been a couple times over New Year and nothing can be as busy as that surely! lol.

However i do know that most the hotels are now sold out so i am expecting it to be very busy! Oh well in for a penny in for a pound.

Hope everyone enjoys their trips!! :) xx
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

SGregory27

We're going 13-18 February, I know hotels are showing full on website for the Friday 13 and sat 14, as it's valentines weekend, but I'm hoping that the french will go skiing during the week.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

buzzkaye

we are there 16th till 21st feb :P  :P  cant wait ,have booked inventions , lunch with the princesses,  bbwws  and cafe mickey . breakfast and dinner :P 

stecal

Quote from: buzzkaye on February 05, 2015, 09:58:48 PM
we are there 16th till 21st feb :P  :P  cant wait ,have booked inventions , lunch with the princesses,  bbwws  and cafe mickey . breakfast and dinner :P

snap on the meals except for the princess lunch as my 3 are fussy and wouldn't eat the food, have a great time

buzzkaye

when we went last feb ,my kids  didnt like the food at all at the  princess  lunch ,it was such a waste ,we left there and had to go get mcdonalds  for them ,when we went dec ,they had changed the menu ,the food was so much better.the kids ate loads . was much more child friendly

polar vixen

littlebitofpixiedust

Wow lots of us going! I guess it'll be busy if hotels almost fully booked, I'm kind of dreading breakfast madness the most. But I'm sure I and you all will have a wonderful time being in dlp is better than not being there! Even if its busy how can we not enjoy it!?  :)