Party at 12th April

Started by Magicboy, April 04, 2007, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicboy

Hello

Who know details about Party at 12 April ?
with special Entertainment ?

speedpacket

I don't, but I just hope there will be something :) :) :) :) :)
Many people seem to be going that day, so let's hope it won't get TOO crowded, and that we'll have a great show.

As far as I read somewhere, there WILL be fireworks, just not sure how/wehn/how big :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Kristof

There will be a pre-parade with all the cast members who're working for the company since the park opened.  Will look into the rest of the extra's, but don't expect much.

MinnieMouse

I have heard that no special party will be on this day, the party is every day the same.

We was live at the 5th Birthday in the Resort so I asked for a special programme this day like in 1997, and they told they have no special events on this day, only fireworks?

Alexandra

speedpacket

Quote from: "MinnieMouse"I have heard that no special party will be on this day, the party is every day the same.

We was live at the 5th Birthday in the Resort so I asked for a special programme this day like in 1997, and they told they have no special events on this day, only fireworks?

Alexandra
It's what I heard as well.
If it's true, I don't hink it's really honest to their 15 year loyal guests to make  up a great show for the press, but do nothing for the fans :)

Anyway - we'll see, and to see the CMs that have been working there for 15 years will be a great moment too ;)
Next visit:

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Patrick

Quote from: "speedpacket"
Quote from: "MinnieMouse"I have heard that no special party will be on this day, the party is every day the same.

Alexandra
If it's true, I don't hink it's really honest to their 15 year loyal guests to make  up a great show for the press, but do nothing for the fans :)

Anyway - we'll see, and to see the CMs that have been working there for 15 years will be a great moment too ;)

Hmm I believe us loyal fans were more than entertained 12 days before the anniversary date, 31st March 2007 :wink: .

Magicboy

but the offciall date is 12 April for Birthday is !!

speedpacket

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"
Quote from: "speedpacket"

Alexandra

Hmm I believe us loyal fans were more than entertained 12 days before the anniversary date, 31st March 2007 :wink: .
Not officially - no invitation or announcement plus as far as I understand the general guests were to be stand BEHIND the press (that didn't pay to get in...) :)
Next visit:

Kristof

Quotethat didn't pay to get in...

Don't forget it's the press that's doing FREE promotion in newspapers and television programs WORLD WIDE (first time ever since the park opened).  Imagine what this would have cost DLRP if they had to buy commercials in prime time.  (I'm sure Speedpacket you've seen the VTM News and De Rode Loper this week.)

I agree that there should be done something for the fans, and I'm sure many CM's agree, but you shouldn't compare the fans with the press as they are both important, but very different from each other.

maleficent_mum

A member over on DIS has recieved this today. :)

On April 12, we will have a Rope Drop Ceremony at 10h00 featuring the 2 Disneyland Resort Paris Ambassadors, Mickey & Minnie, as well as a small group of musicians and a "streamer moment"

As there are 2 Candleabrations scheduled for this day, the second one which takes place at 20h50 will include an additional "streamer and confetti grand final" at the end making the end of this "special day" a "special moment".

In addition, the Cast Member that were there to the opening of Disneyland Resort Paris will participate to a pre-parade called "Pioneer Parade" .
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

Anthony

Well at least they're doing something then. :)

I'm sure Candleabration always has streamers at the end though, unless I'm imagining things they come from the Lumiere photo locations... I definitely heard a "whoosh" at the end from behind me.  :lol: