Dining and fireworks at disneyland hotel

Started by Julash, January 12, 2015, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julash

We seen this offered on our trip to disney last year does anyone have any info on it please and was it worth the money?

Fluffymilly

I might be wrong but I didn't see any mention of it this year. I remember seeing it last year and being amazed at the price!

sarahh83

last year we ate at inventions on valentines night, and booked our table for the time the fireworks would be on ... there was no extra/hidden charges
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

amanda08

I think you mean the live your dreams meal at California Grill. It's a 5 course meal with lots of wine :-) and you get to watch Dreams with a glass of champagne from the balcony of the Founders Club in the Castle Club. I beleive  the price is 200 euro per adult

amanda08

Fluffymilly

Oh WOW! I've just looked at it and it looks amazing for a very special occasion

amanda08

I know! We would have done this for my 40th but there is no way my then 9 year old could have spent 3 hours at the dining table lol.