Previous topic - Next topic

When to go?

May
3 (42.9%)
June
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Larz88

Hi am looking to book disney Paris this year for five nights either may 18th - 22nd or 1st June -6th .. Was wondering which would be the quieter period and which would be best weather wise thanks in advance  :D

sewpollyesther

our half term is 22nd May to 3rd June (we get an extra 2 days compared with most of the other schools near us for teacher training days)... I'm guessing you're trying to avoid half-term? Others may be the week before or after though.

Larz88

Hi thanks for reply .. Yes trying to avoid half term if we can schools here are off the week before so hoping we will miss the busiest time it will be our first trip and don't want it to be heaving if we can avoid it I no that's not always possible

ilovemainstxxx

we are from warrington and our school has last week in may first week in june off , but my daughters collage only has the may week off .....
we were looking at going at this time and i think iwould go for may as swing into spring is on till the 31/05 and after looking at all the pics and videos from last year, would love to see that...

Mrsya

We went May 18th-23rd last year (week before half term) and it was wonderfully quiet. Hardly any queuing at all. Check all French and other European holidays as I think there are a few bank holiday weekends in may ths year. I was on maternity last year but back at work now and can only take hols in school hols so may half term it is! French aren't off though so fingers crossed...