Best Souvenir shops and what did you buy?

Started by CH3ZZZER, January 27, 2015, 01:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH3ZZZER

Hello,
Which are the best souvenir shops and what did you buy?
Thanks

Disney Matt

There are so many different souvenir shops depending on what you want :)

Biggest would be World Of Disney which is at the edge of the Disney Village (it contains a bit of everything).
I like the gift shop in the hotels too.

Best advice would be to just look in them all throughout your trip & decide what you want. I bought most of my stuff nearer the end of my trip so i could look about 1st.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

CH3ZZZER

i will do thanks - im hoping for some personalised gifts as its my daughters birthday while we are there

Disney Matt

From other peoples posts & comments i've seen on here. Let the hotel know its your daughters birthday they get some sort of voucher for something. And go to City Hall on Main Street (you can get a call from Mickey).
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Rapunzelwannabe

World of Disney is the best because it has everything in there!!!
Disneyland Paris - January 2015
Disneyland Hong Kong - September 2007

CH3ZZZER

Quote from: Mathierson24 on January 27, 2015, 03:58:55 PM
From other peoples posts & comments i've seen on here. Let the hotel know its your daughters birthday they get some sort of voucher for something. And go to City Hall on Main Street (you can get a call from Mickey).

thank you - ill be sure to ask at the hotel check in xxxx