cafe mickeys kids menu surprise???

Started by murphyslaw, February 22, 2015, 01:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murphyslaw

Hi there, on the updated character dining page cafe mickey ( lunch or dinner) states a 'surprise' on the kids meal, does anyone know what the surprise is.  We're going in July and I have plus dining vouchers which covers cafe mickey but I quite fancy inventions Sunday brunch.  However I also want to go to auberge so I need to persuade my husband to pay the extra for two meals :-), any opinions on which is better, and more importantly if inventions is worth the extra will be gratefully received  :D

girlinleeds

We were there last tuesday and the menu has changed our daughter didn't get a surprise and its now a set menu for adults either 2/3 courses think there were about 4 options for each course, food was nice and portions were generous  but the main reason for going was for her to see the characters

stecal

hi i was there last week and my kids didn't get a surprise either,we did sunday brunch at inventions which was great and well worth the extra money in my opinion and the food was lovely i think we saw 9 characters there, by the way you can use your vouchers as part payment at inventions.