Which burger restaurant?

Started by EmmaH, October 28, 2014, 10:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaH

Hi there,

I'm having tough trouble deciding which restaurant to go with. I need to chose out of Rainforest Cafe, Annette's diner or Planet Hollywood for a dinner. We are a family of 5 - 2 adults 2 boys (6 & 8) and a 4 year old girl. I think all three restaurants will appeal to my kids and the menus are tasty looking. We have been to Annette's three times and had two good experiences, one not so good. Can anyone help me decide which restaurant to go to?

Which is best value for money and offers the best experience?

Also we went to go to Rainforest Cafe on our first time to DLP but it wasn't open until about 8pm which is a bit late for my little ones. Does anyone know the opening times for Rainforest Cafe in January?

Thanks in advance.

Emma xx
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

itslizi

That's a tough choice, I've experienced all three.

Rainforest Cafe was a lovely environment, however I never visited when it was busy so if it's busy that could take away from the environment but it was lovely to just sit there eating whilst all the jungle animals were 'alive' and we even experienced a thunder storm. Planet Hollywood serves lovely burgers and the portion sizes were plenty and the price wasn't too bad. I didn't mind the environment, although I feel all the tables were too close to each other so I felt a little uncomfortable. I've only recently experience Annette's Diner and I enjoyed three visits there with no bad experiences although I'm aware there's a number of people who have had bad experiences. I prefer the environment in Annette's Diner over Planet Hollywood, however you can't compare the environment of either of these to Rainforest Cafe.

I can't comment on the value for money as I used a Meal Plan when I went to Annette's Diner and consumed a Starter, Main and Dessert whilst I've only brought a Starter in Rainforest Cafe and just a Main Course in Planet Hollywood. Have you checked the menu's on DLP Guide? As for best experience, I prefer either Rainforest or Annette's.

heyshamcouple

Having been to all of them I must say Annette is usually nice, planet Hollywood is a little expensive and very crowded. Rainforest cafe was a lovely environment but the food was terrible.  The last 3 times we have been we have eaten at King Ludwigs and the food has been excellent.

EmmaH

Thank you for your replies, I'm still undecided ha ha I love looking at the menus which makes it even harder to choose. King Ludwigshafen looks awesome too and we are definitely going ther.

So far our evening choices are, cafe Mickey, Plaza Gardens (afterwards watch the fireworks), King Ludwigshafen and then choose between Rainforest Cafe (depending on opening times), Planet Hollywood or Annette's. We have eaten at Annette's three times, twice loved it third time was a bit meh.

I don't know. Still not long till we go now.
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013