Buffalo Bill's offer on Ticketnet.fr

Started by stormflm595, June 11, 2014, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormflm595

Hi guys!
I'm not sure if many people know about the cheaper tickets for BB's being sold on [size=78%]http://www.ticketnet.fr/[/size] so I thought I'd throw it out there. You can change the website to English in the top right hand corner and then you search for Buffalo Bill's Disneyland Paris. E Tickets are available to print from home straight away and you take it with you on the night/time of your show. E Tickets cover from now up until the middle of November if I remember correctly and when you book you choose the date and time that you want them for.
On the DLP website they start from £50.10 for one adult for second tier and £63.10 for one adult first tier per ticket. I think it also becomes a bit cheaper if you choose to go at the later showing, on both sites.
I managed to buy two adult tickets, second tier at 21:30 for a total of 74 euros, so I saved around £30, which for a student, is a lot of money!

This website is official and of course I don't mean to complain about prices offered by the DLP website, so I thought I'd leave this thread here for anyone thinking about going to the show one night and are worried about expense =)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

gige3982

That's good to know. We're thinking of going with our little boys in December. They were too small the last time. They're 2 since April so hoping they'll be old enough to enjoy it. I know they're entitled to free entry as they're under 3 too. I wonder what do they give to under 3's.

Livvipivvi

Quote from: stormflm595 on June 11, 2014, 05:54:06 PM
Hi guys!
I'm not sure if many people know about the cheaper tickets for BB's being sold on [size=78%]http://www.ticketnet.fr/[/size] so I thought I'd throw it out there. You can change the website to English in the top right hand corner and then you search for Buffalo Bill's Disneyland Paris. E Tickets are available to print from home straight away and you take it with you on the night/time of your show. E Tickets cover from now up until the middle of November if I remember correctly and when you book you choose the date and time that you want them for.
On the DLP website they start from £50.10 for one adult for second tier and £63.10 for one adult first tier per ticket. I think it also becomes a bit cheaper if you choose to go at the later showing, on both sites.
I managed to buy two adult tickets, second tier at 21:30 for a total of 74 euros, so I saved around £30, which for a student, is a lot of money!

This website is official and of course I don't mean to complain about prices offered by the DLP website, so I thought I'd leave this thread here for anyone thinking about going to the show one night and are worried about expense =)

We bought tickets from the french Disneyland site for the same price a while back for our holiday last month.  I had to use google translate to be able to have a clue what I was doing lol, but I printed the tickets at home and had no problems with the fact that we were clearly brits who had booked on a french site.  They upgraded us to 1st tier when we got there too!  ;D ;D ;D .

I was a bit worried that they wouldn't let us in because we didn't buy our tickets from a website for our country, but they didn't care.  I've read about lots of people buying their tickets from both the french Disney site and ticketnet.fr and never had any trouble.  Thought I'd add this info in case anyone had any concerns about buying off a french site  :D .

Only thing to look out for is those charges if you pay using your normal cash card. It's worth looking at your banks T&C's before paying because they will charge you a fee for using your card abroad and their GBP to Euro exchange rate is probably not the best.  Other options are using a credit card that offers free overseas transactions or if you've already got or are planning on getting a prepaid Euro card like the one from FairFX, you could put the money onto that and use it to make the payment online.  Getting the best rate for your £'s and saving on the bank fee's  ;D .

Here's a link to the card that we used when we went to Disney, if you insert the code xikpc into the box on the order page you will get the card for free instead of £9.95 too  :D https://www.fairfx.com/ref/xikpc

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

stormflm595

Haha I always get worried about booking through a different countries website but as long as you've paid, I see no problem with it. My flights are booked through Air France and so I feel sorry for the check in girl when we hand our E Tickets over at Birmingham Airport  ;D
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Zee79

We used this site after reading about it in the Dining and Restaurant section of forum. It was great, simple to use and I ordered 11 tickets! We were a party of 13 -twins aged 2. As a family of 4 we save £100 on the normal price plus if we had used our A.P. The staff at Buffalo Bills just took our sheets and scanned them in no bother.

Jo316

I know this is from last year but I spent most of yesterday trolling through the forum (I'm new)

Thank you for this info I'm going to use this, worked out it's a lot cheaper that booking through DLP website.

x x

stormflm595

No problem, the tickets I bought were for up to November '14 but I'm sure they willl continuously add new ones to extend the dates etc I'm almost certain you'll be able to get tickets for cheaper now :)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Jo316

Yeah just booked them for March only cost 75 Euros for 2 adults which is only about £60 instead of the £112 Disney wanted.

Can I ask what were the seats like, are you allocated seats or is it just a free for all?

thanks

stormflm595

We sat in the second tier and the view was fantastic. Honestly I think the second tier is better than the first, just because you're higher up and you see the stadium better. The seats also are made so that I ones head will be in the way which is handy for families with younger kids etc

Basically when you hand your tickets in, you are given your cowboy hat and the ranch you are in (red, green, blue or yellow), they also have names but I can't remember them of the top of my head! then you go into the bar area in which there are too staircases that go into the arena, you just go to your staircase allocated with your ranches symbol/colour when you are called by the cast members. then you pretty much filter in and a CM guides you to empty seats in the tier you booked :)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

Jo316

stormflm595

no problem, hope you have an awesome time! I love BB's!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days