Tentative. Pre trip report

Started by essexmum, March 18, 2015, 11:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

So I've fnally managed to book Bills Wild West Show tonight so here's my pre trip report   ;D

The trip will be just me and my daughter, my husband and son refused to come with us and as this is 15th birthday request I decided we'd have a really girlie time. 

We're booked into the Sequoia Lodge in a Garden Forest Room from Sunday 29th March - 2nd April
I'm driving myself so we have the Euro Tunnel booked for the Sunday morning at 0950hrs.
As the clocks go forward that morning and we live in Dorset I've booked a night in. Premier Inn in Ashford on the Saturday night, the plan is to go the cinema and watch the new Cinderella film

I'm hoping to get to the hotel around 1ish, check in, grab some lunch from Earl of Sandwich and then hit the parks.
We're booked at BBWWS for the 6:30pm seating so that's food taken care of!
If we make it back into the park for Dreams all well and good but ill probably be knackered so might just to back to the hotel.

Mondays to Thursday there are no firm plans yet but my daughter wants to eat at inventions and Cafe Remy and we'll probably do Pizza Planet one night too.

Lunch will be (shock horror), whatever we can pilfer from the breakfast room (prob a cheese and ham croissant each).

Euro tunnel home on the Thursday is not until 7pm so we'll probably leave the parks around 1ish.

When my daughter first asked for this trip (back in September) I really wasn't keen on the idea, I thought she'd already grown out of it but the closer it gets and the more I read on here, the excitement grows.   I can't wait now  :D

Aurora1

I love going with my daughter! Since my husband isn`t t keen going everey year, we decided to have some girlie time!  :)
She is 14 now and still wants to go. This year we doing the big adventure and are going to WDW Florida!

Have a wonderful time!

twentythingamabobs

I love going with my Mam and I am 32 haha!! We too are doing the big WDW this year!

I love your plan to go see Cinderella the night before, will really get you in the Disney mood :)

Hope you have a lovely time !

grovesie

When are both of your WDW trips

twentythingamabobs

Quote from: grovesie on March 19, 2015, 11:05:25 AM

We leave on 30th July, return on 13th August. 19 weeks today :o

grovesie

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on March 19, 2015, 11:22:24 AM
Quote from: grovesie on March 19, 2015, 11:05:25 AM

We leave on 30th July, return on 13th August. 19 weeks today :o

We leave on Tuesday ;D ;D ;D ;D and return 8th April

twentythingamabobs

Ah Grovesie, please do a trip report, and also include lots of your lovely photos!