Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

Started by DLPWonders (Banned), January 02, 2015, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disneyland Paris just posted an extended version of the video!
Cast Members also share their opinions!

°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

abismummy

Is there any way of finding out what happens in August please? The Spring sounds fab!

HildeKitten

Quote from: abismummy on February 10, 2015, 06:59:37 PM
Is there any way of finding out what happens in August please? The Spring sounds fab!

Beyond what's on the site (which I imagine isn't much at this time, but it's worth a look) nothing is confirmed for summer.
Alternatively, you could go to the site, look up the phone number to reach DLP for your country, give them a ring and ask :) Maybe someone working there not only knows a little more, but is willing to share the info ^^

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: abismummy on February 10, 2015, 06:59:37 PM

This has already been confirmed, Frozen Summer.
* A sing-a-long show in Chaparral Theatre.
* A re-theming of Woody's Roundup to Frozen (with possibly M&G with Anna/Elsa, though this is unconfirmed)
* New Frozen merchandise
* Frozen snacks at different locations
* Anna and Elsa in the daily Disney Magic On Parade

There's also rumours about a Frozen scene in Disney Dreams for the Summer.
This could explain why the Christmas lights haven't been removed from the Castle yet.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: HildeKitten on February 10, 2015, 07:15:02 PM
Beyond what's on the site (which I imagine isn't much at this time, but it's worth a look) nothing is confirmed for summer.
Alternatively, you could go to the site, look up the phone number to reach DLP for your country, give them a ring and ask :) Maybe someone working there not only knows a little more, but is willing to share the info ^^

Actually there is, Frozen Summer ;)
This was announced during the Annual General Shareholders Meeting.

HildeKitten

I would have thought they'd have put Frozen Summer on the site by now.

abismummy

DLPWonders (Banned)

Official artwork for the costumes that will be used during Goofy's Garden Party, posted by DisneylandBerry on Twitter.

DLPWonders (Banned)

First flowers appear on Royal Castle Stage.

Source: Wonderrides

vampira

These flowers instantly make me smile! I can't wait to see it in two weeks! I'm sure it will be beautiful and am hoping the sun will shine at least a little when we go, because I think everything will look even better with the sunshine.  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

DLPWonders (Banned)

jmcc

Does anyone know what time the parades etc will be during Swing into Spring? We are going 30th March - 3rd April and I'm not sure what times to book meals for. Thanks

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: jmcc on February 19, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
Does anyone know what time the parades etc will be during Swing into Spring? We are going 30th March - 3rd April and I'm not sure what times to book meals for. Thanks

All the details will come in a few days. I'll post the info in this thread once it's released.

jmcc

Thank you, I'll keep checking this thread.

DLPWonders (Banned)

The green stage with the Mickey-shaped sunflower is back on Royal Castle Stage!

Source: InsideDLParis