Buffalo bills and cancelling help please.

Started by Brainlesslittleaurora, October 20, 2015, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brainlesslittleaurora

Hello
We asked our travel agent to book buffalo bills but have since changed our mind and want to cancel.  She said there was a no cancellation policy but how do disney know if we turned up or not? Do you pay at thw hotel or at the restaurant?
Thanks

polar vixen

If you asked your travel agent to book it then it's probably been paid for as part of your holiday price. Therefore it would be then refunding you as opposed to cancelling a seat I would imagine

Brainlesslittleaurora

She said that once its comfirmed with disney they (disney ) have a no cancellation policy. I added it on to my holiday after I'd paid for it. When I asked about booking remy cafe she said we book but pay when we are there.

polar vixen

That's disappointing.  you can make reservations almost anywhere else in Disney, but when booking buffalo bill, you generally pay upfront, not make a reservation, if that meks sense, so if you haven't yet paid for it(?) I'm not sure where you stand.  Sorry.  If it makes any difference, the show is really really good,  We see it every time we go, (about 6 times now)

stifle

Quote from: Brainlesslittleaurora on October 20, 2015, 06:13:23 PM
She said that once its comfirmed with disney they (disney ) have a no cancellation policy. I added it on to my holiday after I'd paid for it. When I asked about booking remy cafe she said we book but pay when we are there.
Is your holiday fully paid for or just a deposit?

Mileto

Our vacation, booked in May has a deposit, due 1 month before arrival. 3 weeks ago I made directly a reservation for BBWWS - they took 15% deposit. The 85% that left - together with the others remaining.
I suppose, if we decide to cancel, I should read the booking policy of Disney for conditions that apply.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

arvidbux

That's a strange policy though. As when you go to the DLP website (see link below), it says reservation and those can be cancelled. But when you dig deeper into their website, other T&C (see link below) show up.

Section: II.1.6 – Cancellation by you
QuoteCancellations must be made with Euro Disney's Central Reservation Office by telephone
indicated in our brochure and on the Website or using the contact details provided in clause II.1.1.4
by the person who made the booking, or the person to whom a booking has been transferred in
compliance with clause II.1.5.
No cancellation can be made on-line on the Website.
Bookings made through a travel agent may only be cancelled by contacting that travel agent.
In the event of a Holiday Package being expressly presented as not allowing refunds or
exchange once booked, no cancellation will be accepted on such a Holiday Package and on
services booked in addition to such a Holiday Package.
Where it is specified that a Holiday Package includes transport* that is non-exchangeable and nonrefundable,
no cancellation will be accepted on transport.
In some cases, you may be required to confirm your request for cancellation in writing to allow for it
to be processed.
In all cases, a confirmation of cancellation will be sent to you. Please report any error upon receipt
to Euro Disney by telephone indicated in our brochure and on the Website or using the contact
details provided in clause II.1.1.4, or to your travel agent as the case may be.
The cancellation charges detailed below will apply to any cancellation of a booking. (see table in the T&C)

The DLP website; http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/disney-village/buffalo-bills-wild-west-show-with-mickey-and-friends/
T&C: https://www.booktickets.disneylandparis.com/tnsa64/live/A/resources/CGV%20UK%20S15W1516.pdf