Annual Pass discount at Inventions?

Started by twentythingamabobs, September 01, 2014, 10:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twentythingamabobs

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before and is a completely obvious question - but do you get a discount at Inventions with your Annual Pass? We've never been before so I am going to book and treat my Mam :)  x

amanda08

Hi :) Yes you get a 10% discount in almost all Disney restaurants (some places in the village being the exception)  And don't forget if you have a Dream AP and are eating in table service places to ask for your free non alchoholic cocktail :)

twentythingamabobs

That's great, thanks so much for the speedy reply! We do have Dream passes so we will definitely enjoy the cocktail. Thanks again  :)

CitrusZing

If two people eat at a table service restaurant but only one has a Dream AP, would only the DAP holder get a complimentary drink or is it per table?
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

amanda08

only the holder of the Dream AP gets the free drink - make sure you ask as soon as you are sat - but you can use one AP to cover the bill for the whole table

CitrusZing

DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

twentythingamabobs

Hi! We had our very first Inventions experience on Saturday and had a ball! We will definitely be making it part of our Disney ritual from now on. Just a note to say, they no longer do the free cocktail with the Dream AP anymore - I asked both at the entrance and our server  :( Never mind, we went and had Glowtini's at Fantasia instead  ;D

DLRP Roundup!

Out of curiosity what time did you eat at? Some of us have had real crap quality there recently - I wanted to see if it was maybe just bad times on our behalf.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

twentythingamabobs

We had 6pm reservations - I can't praise the quality enough! We tried our very best to try a little bit of everything and it was all delicious. The only upset was I waited too long to go and pick my desert and all the lovely looking jelly/yoghurt things in the cone shaped glasses were gone haha!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on November 04, 2014, 12:33:45 PM
We had 6pm reservations - I can't praise the quality enough! We tried our very best to try a little bit of everything and it was all delicious. The only upset was I waited too long to go and pick my desert and all the lovely looking jelly/yoghurt things in the cone shaped glasses were gone haha!

I am truly glad to hear it, theres not much that can match the setting of that restaurant, and if the quality is back on the up, it really is one of DLP's best.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

twentythingamabobs

Well I dont have any past experiences to compare it to, but we certainly did not have any complaints! Already can't wait for the next visit :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on November 04, 2014, 12:18:03 PM
Never mind, we went and had Glowtini's at Fantasia instead  ;D

you can ask your server to have Glowtini's delivered at your table, strait from Bar Fantasia while you're eating. ;)
I did that when I was there last September, lovely with the meal. ;D

twentythingamabobs

Oooh thanks for that tip DisneyRon, I shall definitely do that next time - they were delicious!

cazspence

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on November 04, 2014, 12:18:03 PM
Hi! We had our very first Inventions experience on Saturday and had a ball! We will definitely be making it part of our Disney ritual from now on. Just a note to say, they no longer do the free cocktail with the Dream AP anymore - I asked both at the entrance and our server  :( Never mind, we went and had Glowtini's at Fantasia instead  ;D

It's only at table service you get your free drink, inventions is a buffet.