Kids cocktail

Started by Lily, October 10, 2014, 08:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Does anyone know if they serve kids cocktail at disneyland Paris.
Also what do put inside the kids cocktail.

caspdex

They do and there are a variety.

Lily

Where in disneyland Paris do the serve kids cocktails and what exactly do the look like.

Disneyprincesswannab

Disneyland hotel bar has them; fruit juice mixes and you get a light up Tinkerbell, Hook or Buzz on the glass-lovely!!

Sassyb

Are they only available in the disneyland hotel? Can you go into the bar there if you are not staying there? :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on October 10, 2014, 11:49:01 PM
Are they only available in the disneyland hotel? Can you go into the bar there if you are not staying there? :)

I very much doubt they're only available at Bar Fantasia, most hotel bars will have them on the menu (as it is mostly shared between them I believe), but yes you can just walk into the hotel and visit Bar Fantasia if you're not staying there, it's right next to the restaurants, which are also open for everyone. It's not as if they could keep you out. ;)
Andybear and I had a few cocktails at Fantasia, and she was staying at Sequoia while I was a guest at the DLH, not a problem at all. ;D

Sassyb

Yay fab thank you, another thing to experience added to my ever growing list!!!! Lol  :D

DisneyRon

Quote from: Sassyb on October 11, 2014, 09:12:27 AM
Yay fab thank you, another thing to experience added to my ever growing list!!!! Lol  :D

If you have the option, try visiting after 7PM, there's usually live piano music at the bar from that time until late in the evening. It really adds to the atmosphere of the place. ;)

Sassyb

Wow, great tip, thank you ;D

MJ6987

Are kids allowed to drink alcohol in France?

I'd heard stories about wine with meals, etc.

CitrusZing

Lily: I think most of the bars in the Disney hotels serve non-alcoholic/children's cocktails. I've had them in the bar in Hotel Cheyenne and I think in the Sports Bar in Disney Village.

MJ6987: I don't know, sorry.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

Zee79

Had kids cocktails in the Sequoia lodge, as an adult I enjoyed them just as much as the kids did (i'm wasn't allowed alcohol at the time unfortunately).

DisneyRon

Quote from: MJ6987 on October 12, 2014, 12:25:40 AM
Are kids allowed to drink alcohol in France?

I'd heard stories about wine with meals, etc.

Technically no, however diluted wine is something you hear fairly frequently.
Whether it's true or not I do not know.

I will say though, the kids cocktails are alcohol free in DLP, there are also "adult" alcohol free cocktails.
I can recommend the Red Summer, it's a lovely sweet strawberry and cherry cocktail. ;)

Esti

As much as people like to paint France as some kind of Sodom and Gomorrah, it is illegal to sell alcohol to minors. If a parent decides to give a sip of their wine to their kids, then that's another story, but I've never heard of it being common.