Mela plan voucher time restrictions

Started by Beaton301, October 13, 2014, 09:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaton301

Is there any restrictions in regards to what time of the day I can use my meal plan vouchers?

loulou169

Nope. Just make sure you use the correct one I.e your lunch voucher for lunch and dinner voucher for dinner. I used my vouchers the wrong way round and ended up paying extra on top for my dinner!! The waiter never even told me I'd handed the wrong one over!!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Beaton301

Thanks. Just another question did you exchange your vouchers for Euro value at other restaurants?

DisneyRon

Quote from: Beaton301 on October 13, 2014, 10:53:54 PM
Thanks. Just another question did you exchange your vouchers for Euro value at other restaurants?

I've used vouchers against their face value a few times, entirely painless. ;)
As for the type of voucher, I believe only the "Standard" plan makes a difference between lunch and dinner.
"Plus" and "Premium" plans make no such distinction and either voucher has the same value. They're also not marked as being for Lunch or  Dinner, as they're identical any way. :)

Queen Elsa

As Ron says, as long as it's plus or premium it doesn't matter when the vouchers are used. My daughter and I ate from the set menus every time but my husband used them at face value a couple of times and had no problems, just paid the extra xx

c3po

About exchanging vouchers for face value, we had a pricy meal at Annette's one evening. We had one kid's premium voucher left over, and used it as partial payment for our meal. It was great, and took EUR 30 off the bill.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Beaton301

Thanks you for your replies.

Got another question! Can you use the vouchers face value in Planet Hollywood or Pizza Planet?

DisneyRon

Quote from: Beaton301 on October 14, 2014, 11:52:16 PM
Thanks you for your replies.

Got another question! Can you use the vouchers face value in Planet Hollywood or Pizza Planet?

Planet Hollywood : nope, it's not a Disney owned and operated restaurant

Pizza Planet : yes, no problem at all.