Options outside Disney...

Started by Daddydan8, October 07, 2014, 10:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddydan8

Hi all

We are going to Disney w/c 27 Oct and are staying at the DC Ranch. We haven't booked any meal plans as we want the freedom to hop in and out of the park if we want too.

Has anyone got any recommendations for restaurants/places to eat in the local area without going into Paris itself please?

Many thanks

polar vixen

The restaurant is a buffet one and really nice you can also very stuff to make sandwiches etc from the shop

DLPWonders (Banned)

Right behind Disneyland Paris (not even a 5 minute drive) there's a huge shopping mall called Val d'Europe.
It has some really great restaurants! I'm actually going to eat there myself during my Halloween trip at a great Italian restaurant called Pizzeria Del Arte.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Daddydan8

Great - thank you for the tip! That place seems quite popular from what I have seen as I've researched all this.

Thaliel

There is a delicious and friendly Thai restaurant about 30 minutes from DLP in the small town of Chelles.
We always eat there on the evening we arrive in France, even though we have switched from the Chelles Etap/ibis Budget hotel to the Pontault Combault
<-Plz click