Just got back :(

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 03, 2014, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey everyone not long been back from the wonderful world of DLP :)
5 days on park and got to see start of some of the Halloween celebrations and of course decorations!

Feet are burning, head is banging but all in all fantastic trip! Hoping to get my trip report over the weekend done but I'd love to share photos with it too but it's been so long I've forgotten how....?! PLEASE tell me the simplist way I can do this? Using iPad but do have a (very slow) laptop if cant be done on iPad.

Trying not to have the Disney blues as I'll be of again in 11 weeks time, but bummed that I'm not going to wake up in the new York. And I'm missing watching panaromagique balloon going up and down at night!

Need some zzzzzs hope one of you can ehelp with uploading photos. Thanks!

BlackPearl

Can't wait to read your report.  :D

I can only tell you the way I insert pictures. I upload them in google, then you can copy the online-grafic-adress (sorry, don't know how you call this correctly) and insert it with the "insert image" icon, copying the adress between the two brackets.

littlebitofpixiedust

In google? God not even sure what u mean lol...
Yes I have to start it possibly Tom my brother put together a short vid of our trip and it's on Facebook. I cried watching it!

norhel

A way to upload pictures is to upload them to Google's Picasa, and copy the picture address itself and then put that link in here.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Uragano Tati

I upload my pictures on facebook, then click on the picture with the right button and select "copy image URL".
Then here I select the "insert image" icon and paste the URL between the brackets. It works even if on facebook the pictures are shared only with friends.
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

pialykke

Quote from: Uragano Tati on October 04, 2014, 08:45:16 PM
I upload my pictures on facebook, then click on the picture with the right button and select "copy image URL".
Then here I select the "insert image" icon and paste the URL between the brackets. It works even if on facebook the pictures are shared only with friends.

Oh that's really handy to know! I uploaded mine to Picasa, but I wont bother in future. I didn't think it would work from facebook, where my photos are only shared with friends. But I will definitely try this next time! :)

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Uragano Tati

Yes, it's very easy! It works even with private pictures you share only with yourself! Just remember to use the link from "copy image URL" and not the one from "get link" in the options.  ;)
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

littlebitofpixiedust

Thankyou!!! I'll try this later I've already done trip report now no pics on it... But for next time hopefuly there's an easier way! X