new offers?

Started by polar vixen, September 24, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Hi After a rather bad few weeks and major, life altering disappointment yesterday I could really do with a little break, given that I can't have one without my kids, and that 2 of them have special needs it's become a thing of where can I go for the least stress where I'll still get a break? 
Perfect answer? Disneyland!  Prices though are a little outside my budget - I'm looking at beginning of November, just after Halloween finishes, does anyone know which offers usually follow the 2 days/2nights free?  Free food plan would be handy as that saves me around 100 a day, or a flash sale - I can't remember when there was last one of those?  So does anyone know?  please?

Queen Elsa

I know the last time the 2 nights and days free finished it was the free half board meal plan that came next xx

polar vixen

That's good news- would save us about £500!  I'll hold out and see what I can scrape together.
Thanks Queen Elsa!

Queen Elsa

Quote from: polar vixen on September 24, 2014, 08:37:59 PM
That's good news- would save us about £500!  I'll hold out and see what I can scrape together.
Thanks Queen Elsa!

No probs! I'm hoping it's on when we book our next trip too 😁

Livvipivvi

Hiya, I'm hoping that there will be a free meal plan offer on next too. I'm looking to book 19th-23rd dec. I've booked the flights and been saving like mad for the last few months to book the hotel this week, before the 2 nights free offer ends on the 30th, only to go on and find that those dates have gone up by £570, because the hotel only has 1 night free now :((.

We are planning on getting the meal plan too, so if thats free it may offset the increase a bit :).

Does anyone think we will have a % off too? There was a 30% off and a free meal plan offer on a while back, do you think this may come back for November and December?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

sewpollyesther

Looks like 20% off and Free meal plan is what is being advertised now

Queen Elsa

Quote from: sewpollyesther on October 01, 2014, 01:51:07 PM

That's one of the best offers! Hope it keeps up until they release their next autumn/winter dates!!! 😁

Livvipivvi

Quote from: Queen Elsa on October 01, 2014, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: sewpollyesther on October 01, 2014, 01:51:07 PM

That's one of the best offers! Hope it keeps up until they release their next autumn/winter dates!!! 😁

I was hoping that I would be able to get a cut price meal plan in on our booking for 19th-23rd December, but unfortunately there's only 10% off on those dates, which works out more expensive than it would have been to add the meal plan when I booked under the 2 nights free offer.  I'm still going to hang on with adding the meal plan though and keep an eye on the deals, you never know something better may come along.

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!