5 days to go!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, September 22, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok sorry queen elsa either site or iPads playing up did respond but it's all jumbled up lol :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Thaliel I would of I knew who to say hi to :) where you staying/how long for!? If you spot us let me know my son has yellow Winnie wheels in his wheelchair and I have Disney tattoos lol you may spot us!

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes disneyron you had an eventful time bless you!

DisneyRon

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 25, 2014, 09:50:08 PM
Yes disneyron you had an eventful time bless you!

Eventful, but it really didn't diminish my enjoyment of the visit, it just shortened it by about half a day. ;D
Still had a magical time, and felt tired, but very happy about having gone.

littlebitofpixiedust

It's not great when these things happen but your at Disney so you make the most of it. On one visit my son spent a day vomiting thankfully the last day I was so upset he's disabled and went through a stage of recurrent vomiting episodes that lasted 1day-2 weeks luckily we was going home as he usually requires admission to hosp. But he still had a fab time prior to this :)

I cannot wait until Sunday now and what's lovely is that my son has been fighting fit for 5 months now sock should be able to relax a bit more and enjoy the Disney magic!

Loved your report btw you definatley lived it up! :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 25, 2014, 10:34:46 PM
It's not great when these things happen but your at Disney so you make the most of it. On one visit my son spent a day vomiting thankfully the last day I was so upset he's disabled and went through a stage of recurrent vomiting episodes that lasted 1day-2 weeks luckily we was going home as he usually requires admission to hosp. But he still had a fab time prior to this :)

I cannot wait until Sunday now and what's lovely is that my son has been fighting fit for 5 months now sock should be able to relax a bit more and enjoy the Disney magic!

Loved your report btw you definatley lived it up! :)

Living it up was part of the plan, so glad that came across in the report. :D
I wanted a short luxury get-away just for me, and that's exactly what I got thanks to Disney.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 25, 2014, 09:46:32 PM
Ok sorry queen elsa either site or iPads playing up did respond but it's all jumbled up lol :)

It's ok, I realised what must have happened! I like the look of sequoia too, we went swimming there one afternoon.

I can't stop thinking about booking! Isn't it a bit sad!! Hehe I'm already planning what dresses to make my daughter. We only took one this time because of space in the car but I plan on making her a different one for each day next time! It was great that Rapunzel and Sleeping beauty recognised her during the parade because of her dress 😁 xx

Thaliel

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 25, 2014, 09:49:01 PM
Thaliel I would of I knew who to say hi to :) where you staying/how long for!? If you spot us let me know my son has yellow Winnie wheels in his wheelchair and I have Disney tattoos lol you may spot us!

we weill be staying @ Davy Crockett, me, my mum and my sis, most likely having a red wheelchair with us with "LIONS" written on the wheel protectors in red font...and of course, we will try to always wear some mouse ears or tiny (halloween) hats
<-Plz click