Disneylandparis website not working?

Started by Livvipivvi, September 26, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

Hiya, If theres anyone around at the mo, would you be able to do me a huge favour please? I'm trying to check the prices on the disneylandparis website but i can't get it to load.  It's cracking me up lol. Sometimes it will not load at all, other times it refreshes on its own every 2 seconds and once or twice I've managed to get the dates and party size in, but it freezes on the blue getting prices screen  >:( >:( >:(

If anyone could try it to see if it's working for me, I would be very grateful  :D

TIA  ;D

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

c3po

I think they've just updated the Web site. I was just on it, and it looked very different.
[size=85]1972 - Disneyland; 1974 - WDW; 1988 - Disneyland; 1996 - Disneyland; 1998 - Disneyland; 2000 - Disneyland; 2003 - WDW (Coronado Springs & Grosvenor Resort); 2009 - DLP (Newport Bay Club); October 2010 - DLP (Sequoia Lodge); October 2014 (Disneyland Hotel); September 2015 (Sequoia Lodge); March 2017 (Sequoia Lodge GF)

Livvipivvi

I noticed that too, it looks a lot like the disneyholidays site, I had to check that I was on the right one lol. It's still not working properly for me tho :(, was it ok for you?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

DisneyRon

it loads, but it's certainly a little slower than yesterday.

They appear to have gotten very pro-active with the chat-popups on the new site, just left it on the resort select screen after entering some dates and I got talked to automatically after like 2 minutes. :D

Livvipivvi

Okies thank you very much both.  It's a bit better now, at least I can get a price.  It's not the price i wanted tho lol