Theme for Disneyland Hotel Brunch

Started by MrsPirate, September 20, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsPirate

We are in the process of booking our restaurants for our next visit and were thinking of trying the Sunday Brunch at the Disneyland Hotel. Does anyone know where I can find out what the theme will be for 9th November?

Many thanks in advance

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

jeakat24

I didn't know the brunch had a theme! We try to always go midweek so we've not had the chance to do this, I'd be really curious for the answer though
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

DisneyRon

I saw mention in another thread on these forums that someone simply sent an e-mail to the DLHs front-desk and asked, and they got a reply too. :)

Disneyprincesswannab

I rang the restaurant line-don't know your date but the preceding week I was told is Cinema.

amanda08

21.09 - Oriental

28.09 - Africa

10.05 - Londoner

12/10 - Princess

19/10 - Oriental

26/10 - Orient Express

02.11 - Movies

11.09 - Holidays

16/11 - Closed - Press Event

23/11 - Aristocats

30/11 - Princess

All subject to change (this is Disney after all :P)

We are there for the Aristocats Brunch!! We are VERY excited by that! ;-D

jackieann

Hi amanda,

How did you find this out..?? we are  visiting in December will be there on the 22.. I'd guess it should be Christmas theme. Any ideas?

Thanks

amanda08

Dining reservations will give you the list if you ask for it but I think the one above is the most upto date one at the moment. They can normally tell you about 10 weeks in advance what the theme will be and then you can book at the 60 day mark (which I would recommend for the last brunch before xmas)

PrincessKirsty

Typical, I wanted to go on the 16/11 and it will be closed! shall just have to wait til January now!  ::)

jackieann

I went in april it was Mary Poppins theme, was absolutely amazing characters food it wasnt busy and I was with hubby  3 kids and my mum and dad just perfect. ?. Just keeping everything crossed that christmas will be the same.

DisneyMichelle

Hello

Can you tell me what these Brunches are? i have never heard of them before?

thanks x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

jackieann

Hi.. every sunday in the disneyland hotel in inventions between 1-3 they have character lunch its quite expensive about 60 euro an adult. I love it definitely recommend it.

amanda08

Quote from: PrincessKirsty on September 24, 2014, 12:01:44 AM
Typical, I wanted to go on the 16/11 and it will be closed! shall just have to wait til January now!  ::)

It may still be worth checking. I know some people over on the TA forum have been able to book for this date (but others have been told it's not possilbe :-\)

It may be that the are waiting to see how many rsvp's there are for the press event and then filling up with normal bookings. My guess is that as it a press event Disney will really be pushing the barrel and putting on an amazing xmas brunch for this date!