Christmas season!

Started by Queen Elsa, September 20, 2014, 11:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hi guys!!

We just came back from our first ever Disneyland Paris holiday! Had an amazing time and loved every second!!! We are thinking of going back in December 2015 for a 5-6 day break, I am told it is magical in December! Does anyone know when they release the hotel availability? I am so excited, I'm desperate to get it all booked in 😁

SUTHEL3

Hey, im sure on another thread they said it was October time :) xx

Queen Elsa

Ooh thank you, couldn't find another thread! Possibly me being impatient though!! Haha. Not long to wait if it is!!! 😁 xx

Zee79

It's often November 1st when new dates and prices are released.

sewpollyesther

I was told end of October... only a couple more weeks and we can book our Christmas '15 trip :)

Queen Elsa

Quote from: sewpollyesther on September 24, 2014, 05:00:19 PM
I was told end of October... only a couple more weeks and we can book our Christmas '15 trip :)

I rang them yesterday and they confirmed it was going to be October! So excited!! When are you planning to go?

littlebitofpixiedust

Christmas is the BEST time to go. Cold yes but magical even more so. My little boys first trip was end of nov he was one I still remember the snow falling down on main street and the wonder in hes big blue eyes. That moment was just perfect!

So not long until you can book! Bet your glad of that. What hotel you thinking of this time queen elsa???

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 24, 2014, 10:44:43 PM
Christmas is the BEST time to go. Cold yes but magical even more so. My little boys first trip was end of nov he was one I still remember the snow falling down on main street and the wonder in hes big blue eyes. That moment was just perfect!

So not long until you can book! Bet your glad of that. What hotel you thinking of this time queen elsa???

I'm so excited!! I think we will stay at Newport Bay next time as that's where we should have been staying on our last visit! I know it's further out but I'm also tempted with the Santa Fe as I think my little boy would love the cars theme. Which hotels have you stayed at ? Xx