Quick Luggage Question!

Started by Disney_Wizard, September 18, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Wizard

Hey guys,
I'm staying at the Cheyenne soon and I have to check out in the morning, but my train isn't until the evening. Do I leave my luggage at the hotel desk, or at the train station? I'd like to go into the park that day.

Thanks for your help!

norhel

Quote from: Disney_Wizard on September 18, 2014, 07:27:21 PM
Hey guys,
I'm staying at the Cheyenne soon and I have to check out in the morning, but my train isn't until the evening. Do I leave my luggage at the hotel desk, or at the train station? I'd like to go into the park that day.

Thanks for your help!

Howdy.

You can actually leave your bags at both places. At Cheyenne it's free, but it cost at the station if I'm not mistaken.
Here you can see some more info http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/practicalities/luggage-storage/
And have a great stay!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Aurora1

we left the luggage at the train station, simply to stay a little longer in the park. I think it is about 6 Euros to leave it there.

grovesie

You can pay for an express type of service where you leave it at the hotel it was 11 euros per room, and it gets taken to the station for you, if not you have to leave it at the hotel , then collect it from the hotel before you go to the station.

Well worth the 11 euros to get it taken for you. Arrange it in the hotel lobby by the shop. We have done it many times

Belloboy7

Only problem I find leaving it at the station is that if you don't time it right you could end up in a hell of a que even before you check in....

jimtrim

Hi Disney Wizard,
I think you can still leave it at the Guest Relations desk/ Guest Luggage storage directly to the right of the park gates, where you usually exit the park in the evening via the side turnstiles (if you know where I mean, i.e where salon mickey door also is)
It was 5e per bag last time (quite a while ago), BUT, if you have an AP you can hold 3 bags free per guest here!!
You have to pick them up 45 minutes before closing i think, which won't make a difference to you...
but it ultimately means you don't have to go back to the hotel, similar to station really..... hope that helps ;)

... drawing by day, dreaming by night, Disney fan all the time!:)
http://www.jimtrim.co.uk/

Andybear

Quote from: Belloboy7 on September 20, 2014, 07:46:46 AM
Only problem I find leaving it at the station is that if you don't time it right you could end up in a hell of a que even before you check in....

I caught the 6.02 direct Eurostar on Thursday evening just gone.  I got there at 4.30 and there weren't many people there.  Just after I'd picked up my case they announced that check in was open so it all worked out fine.

Disney_Wizard