Only one week to go!

Started by lindavdende, September 07, 2014, 12:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindavdende

Next week i will be in paris at this moment. Sunday and monday in paris en tuesday and wednesday in Disneyland.
We will stay at the explorers hotel.
Any last minute tips for paris and the parks? Wont be our first time, but we are always looking for more magic ;)
Paris....anyone know a good site where you can find which RER to take to which sightseeings?
Thanks in advice. Oh by the way, it will be me 39) and my mom (64). We will go into every ride and do silly stuff ;)

Andybear

One week to go for me too.  I'm 50 and going solo. Can't wait to be in the DLP bubble 😊😊. I'll be queing up to have photos taken with the characters and generally acting my shoe size and not my age 😁😁

DisneyRon

Quote from: Andybear on September 07, 2014, 12:28:52 PM
One week to for me too.  I'm 50 and going solo. Can't wait to be in the DLP bubble. I'll be queing up to have photos taken with the characters and generally acting my shoe size and not my age.

Sounds like an awesome plan Andy. ;D Probably similar here, minus the queueing for characters I think.

http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/carteidf.php?lang=uk is a nice interactive map to assist in planning your routes, but the tourist attractions aren't listed on it, which I personally find unfortunate. :-\

Andybear

It'll be great won't it Ron. I've always been a big kid particularly where Disney is concerned. I was born on Walt Disney's birthday which is my excuse for it 😀😀

DisneyRon

well after another bit of googling, it seems that there are free maps you can take in most hotels (and subway stations apparently) that list tourist destinations along with the nearby metro stations. :) Those are probably your best bet, as there does not appear to be an online version of it.

lindavdende

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 07, 2014, 12:52:47 PM
well after another bit of googling, it seems that there are free maps you can take in most hotels (and subway stations apparently) that list tourist destinations along with the nearby metro stations. :) Those are probably your best bet, as there does not appear to be an online version of it.

Thanks i will have a look there. We already wrote down what we want to see and i have a public transportation app.
But im looking forward even more to the days in Disney! Cant wait to see ratatouille and do TOT and crush coaster. Oh and be very fanatical at Buzz haha.
I do hope the waiting times will get shorter though. This week it was still really busy