After the 30 Yes Days

Started by LaMaupin, September 29, 2015, 08:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaMaupin

Hi there,

I've been given the opportunity to visit Paris on 12th December and want to bring my partner out from 13th-16th to visit Disney. We are on a very small budget, but we're unable to take advantage of the 30 Yes Days offer as it ends tomorrow and my partner (who works at a theatre)  needs to negociate time off work during panto season! He would rather not "chance it" (and I can't blame him) but the current cost of 3 nights, 4 days for two people (usual package of hotel room, breakfast and park tickets) is only £450, and I'm convinced it's going to rise sharply when the 30YD promotion ends.

Does anyone know if DLP are replacing the 30YD offer with something else? Are there other deals (other travel companies?) that we should take advantage of?

Many thanks for your help,
Victoria

polar vixen

I THINK last year it was continued for an extra 7 days and then went to 30% off and free food, as I'd waited for that offer, saved a fortune on food.

LaMaupin

That would be amazing, definitely worth waiting for! Hopefully I'll start seeing adverts like "We've extended the magic for 7 more days"  :D

gemma2806

The latest offer is 2 days and 2 nights free for stays between March and September 2016 only. The offer finishes on the 15th October  :D

LaMaupin

I'm so sad we couldn't go for the original offer  :'(  The current one is 20% off plus free half-board, which is £120 more than 30 yes days...the 'half-board' vouchers can only be used in the buffet restaurants, which are going to be packed with people on the same package! I'm not sure if we can afford to go now- might have to leave it until the new year.

bad-pink-tink

LaMaupin

You do realise you can book via ANY country website, you dont just have to stick to the Irish one / the ads you see on tv?

Different countries have different offers. The Irish and UK generally get offers for longer stays, the French, German, Belgium, Netherlands, generally get offers for shorter stays.

I am from Ireland and I booked 2 weeks ago for a visit in February. I booked using the 35% discount offer which was on the French website. The same Hotel / dates package on the Irish website was almost €300 more expensive.

I rang the contact number on the Irish website, said I wanted to book the French offer and I was transferred to the French call centre. I spoke to an English speaking lady and there was no problem booking the French offer even though I live in Ireland.

Open each of the following websites in a different tab, put in your dates and hotel and amount of people and compare the price on each one

www.disneylandparis.co.uk
www.disneylandparis.ie
www.disneylandparis.fr
www.disneylandparis.de
www.disneylandparis.nl
www.disneylandparis.be
www.disneylandparis.it
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

polar vixen

120 may sound a lot more but you could really spend that on good over three days.  Even just having a counter serVice meal you'd spend about 30 euros minimum per meal whereas with buffets you could really fill up mid afternoon.  A long as you've pre booked it wouldn't be to bad.  Buffets are kept really well stocked and you'd have a free drink and cake every day to

squiggly2902

The Belgium site has a flash offer of 45% off on various dates including up to 15th Dec if this helps at all?

stifle

Quote from: LaMaupin on October 01, 2015, 02:17:43 PM
I'm so sad we couldn't go for the original offer  :'(  The current one is 20% off plus free half-board, which is £120 more than 30 yes days...the 'half-board' vouchers can only be used in the buffet restaurants, which are going to be packed with people on the same package! I'm not sure if we can afford to go now- might have to leave it until the new year.
Free half-board vouchers can be used in all Disney restaurants, although you may have to pay extra. It also depends on which hotel you stay in, as for example choosing the Sequoia Lodge, Hotel New York, or Newport Bay Club will get you Plus vouchers that are valid at all but four restaurants with no extra cost.