February 2015

Started by giselle, August 31, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giselle

Seriously contemplating staying at the 'pink one' Disneyland Hotel as a treat probably February 2015
And taking advantage of the 'yes" days offer. 

However, as we have never visited in February, I think it would be a good idea if Disney gave us a clue as to what parades etc are planned throughout the season, so that people have a better idea when to plan their visit.

Does anyone have any ideas of any of the parades/shows that I could expect to see.

Many thanks for your anticipated help

gingajen

The usual parades went ahead as usual in DLP and WDS, as did Dreams. I think Dreams has been confirmed to continue into next year. There are still meet and greets in the designated places at the advertised times. However, we didn't see any of the lovely little 'happenings' that pop up through the spring and summer main seasons. Or bands at Casey's Corner etc.
I was really worried about going this February because every other visit had been Easter Weekend or in the main Summer Holidays. However, we've booked to go next February again. The magical atmosphere is still there, it's just different at different times of the year. I actually enjoyed being all wrapped up, with a hot chocolate and huddling close together to watch Dreams. It also helped us that because the parks closed earlier, we didn't have to keep the kids up until 10pm, which caused tensions to run high when we went in Whitsun 2012 since I insisted on dragging the kids out of bed every morning to do the whole EMH. :-[

Sulley's Arms

Feb is our favourite time to go.  Although it is busy, the queues are managable with FP, and the Parade and Dreams are still on, as gingajen says, it's better that it's on at, say, 7pm rather than 11pm like in the Summer Hols, etc.

Definitely worth doing.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

SGregory27

we have booked 13th Feb for 5nts which is the start of UK school holidays. and looking at French dates different regions are off during Feb.  Paris being the same time as UK and the week after. so it will be busier. But we went last year and found the Saturday was far worse.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

michellemumof2xx

We are going 17th feb, in feb just gone we also went and didnt think it was too busy, it was actually warm in the sun, but freezing at night! If this feb is busier, we will just use EMH then get to whatever land we want to visit just as it opens. Also, dreams isnt on too late, if I remember right, it was 8pm in feb :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

DisneyGagaChick

We're going to DLP in February 2016 for my 21st! :party: