Disney's Halloween Festival 2014

Started by jimtrim, August 21, 2014, 08:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockNRoller

Love the photo's, thanks for sharing. Really hope that brass quartet stays for the Christmas season.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: RockNRoller on October 09, 2014, 02:50:54 PM
Love the photo's, thanks for sharing. Really hope that brass quartet stays for the Christmas season.

As every year, they will. Just different outfits.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

vampira

Your photos got me even more excited for our trip! Thank you!  :D
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Kristof

Quote from: vampira on October 09, 2014, 08:08:40 PM
Your photos got me even more excited for our trip! Thank you!  :D

Glad you like them! 

Kristof

I've posted a new blogpost on Photos Magiques with photos from this year's Halloween merchandise.

Check it out: http://www.photosmagiques.com/blog/2014/10/13/halloween-merchandise-disneyland-paris/

RockNRoller

Thanks for the merchandise photo's, so glad I'm not there at the moment as I would be very poor very quickly. Hope they still have the Captain Hook caps when I go in November though, gotta get me one of those
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Leonie Heartilly

Myself and my partner will be going to Disneyland next week (29th-1st Nov) especially for Halloween as we really want to meet Jack and Sally and as we're both cosplayers the fact that adults can dress up for the party is a big deal to us also.
I was just wondering if anyone here had worn Disney outfits for the party before? I was going to wear my blue Belle dress but I was a little worried about upsetting children if they wanted a photo and I had to refuse due to the rules. I will be taking my Once Upon A Time version of Belle instead as that is probably more recognisable to adults who watch the show. My partner will be wearing a gijinka version of Sulley from Monsters, Inc.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Leonie Heartilly on October 26, 2014, 08:47:53 PM
Myself and my partner will be going to Disneyland next week (29th-1st Nov) especially for Halloween as we really want to meet Jack and Sally and as we're both cosplayers the fact that adults can dress up for the party is a big deal to us also.
I was just wondering if anyone here had worn Disney outfits for the party before? I was going to wear my blue Belle dress but I was a little worried about upsetting children if they wanted a photo and I had to refuse due to the rules. I will be taking my Once Upon A Time version of Belle instead as that is probably more recognisable to adults who watch the show. My partner will be wearing a gijinka version of Sulley from Monsters, Inc.

Meeting Jack Skellington won't be a problem, since he's out every day. However Sally can be a bit of a hassle, since she barely joins him.
They both won't be out and about during the big Halloween Soiree, so you do have to meet them during the day.

It won't be a problem to wear a Belle dress. During that one night it's allowed.
I will be wearing either a full on Maleficent costume or a full on Minnie Mouse costume.
A lot of people have gone all out every year during the Party and that's okay.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Leonie Heartilly

It's good to know people go all out =) I know the American parks have more opportunities for dressing up so it's quite popular there but didn't know if Paris had as many adults getting involved as it's the only event all year they can do this.

I have put together a Rapunzel Disneybound to wear one of the days also.

This is my regular Belle:

And my OUAT (which I shall be wearing for the party):

twentythingamabobs

You look gorgeous! It is totally fine to wear Disney costumes, the only restriction is you cannot pose for photographs or sign autographs posing as the official "Belle" if you know what i mean  :)

twentythingamabobs

Has a programme been released yet for the actual Halloween Party? I'm sure I got one last year - my memory is terrible  :-[

msRavenswood

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on October 28, 2014, 03:36:33 PM
Has a programme been released yet for the actual Halloween Party? I'm sure I got one last year - my memory is terrible  :-[

This year's programme looks really promising! I wish I were at the soiree this year!

twentythingamabobs

Thanks msRavenswood - honestly don't know what I'd do without you people! Shame about the lack of Soiree for you this year but it just means you have all year to get excited thinking about joining in for 2015  :D

msRavenswood

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on October 28, 2014, 03:54:35 PM
Thanks msRavenswood - honestly don't know what I'd do without you people! Shame about the lack of Soiree for you this year but it just means you have all year to get excited thinking about joining in for 2015  :D

You're welcome sweetie! I've never been to DLP for Halloween season, but hubby promised me that the next time we go it will definitely be on Halloween.  ;D

twentythingamabobs

Woohoo, fingers crossed hubby makes good on the promise!! It is my absolute favourite time of year at DLP!! Your favourite attraction (I'm guessing due to your username?!!) is extra special then, the cast members put a ton of effort into making it super spooky  :o