Disney dreams extended

Started by Lucyloo, August 16, 2014, 07:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

When we booked a few months ago for March 2015, Disney Dreams was only guaranteed to end of Sept 2014.  Just checked Disney website again and it now says Sept 2015.  Yeh... so chuffed!

michellemumof2xx

First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

moonloo

Brilliant news... it is so magical, doesnt matter how many times I see it! A friend of mine used one of the songs used in her little boys funeral and so obviously Im a complete mess when that song stars up... :(

Rapunzel1

They will probably always have something like dreams. It is a perfect way to make sure people stay in de park until closure (like the fireworks at Epcot in Orlando).

DisneyManiac

Yay! Cannot wait, it's been so long since my last trip about 2 years!

Are the lands open until park closing????

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 18, 2014, 04:14:35 PM

It's been 10 years since my last trip! 

So much has changed since then particularly in the Studios - Tower of Terror, Toy Story Playland and of course Ratatouille.

DisneyRon

Stuff starts shutting down as the preparations for Dreams ramp up, so technically no.
Dreams starts at closing time, but the lands are effectively closed a little before that.

DisneyManiac

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 18, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

Stuff starts shutting down as the preparations for Dreams ramp up, so technically no.
Dreams starts at closing time, but the lands are effectively closed a little before that.

Oh okay thanks!

Probably can still ride the rides at night before they close, I am going in October.

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 18, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

Oh okay thanks!

Probably can still ride the rides at night before they close, I am going in October.

You most likely can (and the lines are much shorter), but the CMs will tell you when sections are going to close. :)

DisneyManiac

Quote from: DisneyRon on August 18, 2014, 08:07:34 PM
Quote from: DisneyManiac on August 18, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

Oh okay thanks!

You most likely can (and the lines are much shorter), but the CMs will tell you when sections are going to close. :)

Plus, if I recall correctly, there are signs set up to land entrances saying that they will close at a time for the fireworks or Dreams!

ScarletteDreams

Oh yeah, great news, cant wait to see Dreams on my bday nex year!