Grand farwell Princess Parade !!!

Started by needmagic, March 23, 2007, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

Looking at the frence site the last princess parade will be today at 4pm..

and as from tomorrow the all new once upon a dream parade will start..

4pm will be the time so hope you are all watching but the offical  is still on the 1st april 2007 where the parc will be full of guests and the press will be there too..
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Anthony

Farewell, so long, au revoir The Wonderful World of Disney Parade! :-({|=

You may be about to disappear, but your catchy rhythm will never be forgetten!

=D>  =D>  

*sniff*

shell_ely

farewell to a grat parade that has brought us all lots of magic memories ,and a  song we will never forget  :ears:

anyone know how come the new parade is starting early?

DisneyBud

is anyone going to be there to video it and put it on the net straight away? Or photographs at least?! :P

Poppy The Monkey

So emotional! Wow! What an end to the best parade ever!

All the cast possible to muster were in the parade, ton's of characters (inc characters from the new parade like Wendy and Peter Pan, Woody, Buzz etc.) and a great crowd.

All the cast stayed on the park until the doors closed on the parade for the final time.

Even the dancers of Steamboat Willie were back for one day only!!

It was a great send off to such a huge part of the history of the park!

It's so sad its gone forever, and quite unbelieveable, but we'll move on and start our 7 dreams from tomorrow. (well maybe 5 dreams if the floats aren't finished overnight  :roll: )

Mansion Staff

Im going to miss the parade, for all the memories-
im going to listen to dancin a catchy rythm now
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Patrick

Goodbye Wonderful World of Disney Parade, sounds great the performance put on today, would have loved to have seen that in person :cry: .
The parade was probably the greatest ever and will be very hard to beat, thankfully I still have videos of it :) .

disneymadchris

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"So emotional! Wow! What an end to the best parade ever!

All the cast possible to muster were in the parade, ton's of characters (inc characters from the new parade like Wendy and Peter Pan, Woody, Buzz etc.) and a great crowd.

All the cast stayed on the park until the doors closed on the parade for the final time.

Even the dancers of Steamboat Willie were back for one day only!!

It was a great send off to such a huge part of the history of the park!

It's so sad its gone forever, and quite unbelieveable, but we'll move on and start our 7 dreams from tomorrow. (well maybe 5 dreams if the floats aren't finished overnight  :roll: )

Wow. Sounds great. And very fitting.  :(

Samninetysix

In a way, i'm glad we didn't see the very last one, specially if the cast stayed on the park to send it off - might have cried :D

shell_ely

wow sounds like it was a great send off for the parade  :ears:

has anyone got any pics  :?:

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "shell_ely"has anyone got any pics  :?:

My best friend and his girlfriend were watching today and took about 200 pictures! But on their way back to the hotel tonight managed to loose their camera somewhere  :(  :(

But some pictures are here.. http://www.pbase.com/disneylandresortpa ... esentation

They don't really show the dancer numbers, but you do get a sense of the fantastic, mad atmosphere, and how much fun the cast had today.

DisneyBud

OK, I got a little bit emotional reading Poppy's post, it sounds like an amazing atmosphere, and they even brought back the Steamboat Willie dancers!!!! I love them lol.

Samninetysix

I'm sure thats the same "Jasmine" that was there at christmas and February

babybert

Yer "Jasmine" has been there a while... shes my friend!!  :lol: I love jasmine!!

shell_ely

aww pics look great  :ears:

just wish i had been there to see it  :(