Budgeting for teens

Started by PrincessA, August 05, 2014, 11:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessA

Hi everyone!

So, my friends and I (all 18) were thinking of booking a last minute holiday in September before we all go off to uni.
I thought 3 or so days at Disney would be perfect. They're reluctant to go because of the cost, is there a way I can show them how affordable it is?

We would want to stay on site for the full experience, so we'd probably book Santa Fe; and there are 4 of us so we could all fit in 1 room.

Any other tips for cutting costs?

Thank you :)

Givemesomefin

You should get free half with your package and you can take rolls and ham and cheese from breakfast for lunch so no extra cash needed for food.
Walt Disney World May 1997
Disneyland Paris Feb 2003 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2008 - Santa Fe
Disneyland Paris Jul   2009 - Cheyenne
Disneyland Paris Oct  2011 - Santa Fe

msRavenswood

If you book until August 17 you get free half board. One more thing to keep in mind is that the total price depends on which days you want to visit. If possible, avoid arriving on Friday or Saturday.

amanda08

'there is a flash sale on the Dutch site at the moment. I am not sure if your dates but if you could go from the 16th september you could book the santa fe for 694 euros - about 550 pounds? 

amanda08

That was for 3 nights by the way, for 2 nights and 3 days it would be 455 pounds - 115 pound each! bargain :)