just got back ..ratatouille is fantastic

Started by ilovemainstxxx, July 07, 2014, 10:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemainstxxx

hi all
just got back from our trip and had a wonderfull time...
hotel was great , we stopped at santa fe and loved the new themeing..
lots of work going on in the parks , getting itready for summer i think ...
the weather was great , characters were fantastic , some great interaction , and dreams wonderful as usual...

the icing on the cake was we got to ride ratatouille on friday ...what can i say.. it was truly AMAZING...the area itself is beautiful , even on a rainy day , but the ride was incredible , we just didnt want it to end , and left with our mouths open... somthing special

all in all awonderful time , and now to start saving again to get the next trip booked...
oh and just to top it off was sat waiting on a bench in studios when just off crush , came manchester uniteds goalkeeper david de gea , who signed an autograph and photos with my son , who is now on cloud 9 as big utd fans , and was such a lovely fella

just a few photos of our trip...x

msRavenswood

So happy you had such a wonderful time! I just love all the pics you posted and what can I say about your cosplaying, simply BRILLIANT!

Rapunzel1

nice pictures. You have a really nice son.

I would love to see Ratatouille. We do not like the Disney Studios. There is no atmosphere and the lines are just too long for almost all rides. We think the park is too small for the number of people and it is just doesn't feel right. I hope Ratatouille wil make a difference and hopefully adds a nice restaurant as well.

MinnieMum

Great photos, glad you had a good time, I can't wait to ride Ratatouille!

giorgio1712

Small world, was definitely next to you guys in the fastpass scrum for BTM on Friday! Remember pointing out your awesome outfits to my sister. Glad you had a good time!

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: msRavenswood on July 07, 2014, 11:16:14 AM
So happy you had such a wonderful time! I just love all the pics you posted and what can I say about your cosplaying, simply BRILLIANT!

awh thank you, we did have a great time , and the dressing up was fun too.. ;D

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: Rapunzel1 on July 07, 2014, 01:03:04 PM
nice pictures. You have a really nice son.

I would love to see Ratatouille. We do not like the Disney Studios. There is no atmosphere and the lines are just too long for almost all rides. We think the park is too small for the number of people and it is just doesn't feel right. I hope Ratatouille wil make a difference and hopefully adds a nice restaurant as well.

thank you..studios can be lacking sometimes , but think this is really special and defiantly adds to it...also the spider man meet and great was good too..

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: MinnieMum on July 07, 2014, 01:47:42 PM
Great photos, glad you had a good time, I can't wait to ride Ratatouille!

thanks...im sure you will love it..

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: giorgio1712 on July 07, 2014, 05:19:50 PM
Small world, was definitely next to you guys in the fastpass scrum for BTM on Friday! Remember pointing out your awesome outfits to my sister. Glad you had a good time!

definitely a small world..and thanks about the outfits , was really fun to do, if not a bit hot.. :)
dont know what was going on with BTM , every time we went the queues were massive even for fast passes , never seen it so busy in 14 trips....

vampira

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney"

Ceh

AND you met De Gea, that's really awesome :) Cool pics!

BlackPearl

So cool! Great pictures of "Russ" and "Carl", such a wonderful idea!  :D
And your other costumes are great, too.

ilovemainstxxx

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: Ceh on July 08, 2014, 04:09:41 PM
AND you met De Gea, that's really awesome :) Cool pics!

i know how awesome ....our too love , disney and united.....
he was so nice as well , little lads still very happy.. ;D

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: BlackPearl on July 10, 2014, 09:10:18 PM
So cool! Great pictures of "Russ" and "Carl", such a wonderful idea!  :D
And your other costumes are great, too.

thank you   :D
it was fun to do , did get some funny looks though..haha  ;D