Standard half board

Started by melmel, June 26, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melmel

Hello

We are staying at the Cheyenne and have standard half board included.  I have seen the restaurants you can dine in have changed as of April 2014 but I cant find an updated list.

Can anyone help?

Also would you advise to upgrade to Standard plus? Can this be done after you have received standard half board free?

Thanks

msRavenswood

If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a meal voucher "Standard" which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina, Crockett's Tavern.

If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York, you will get a meal voucher "Plus" valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Walt's - An American Restaurant, Blue Lagoon Restaurant, Silver Spur Steakhouse, Café Mickey , The Steakhouse, Manhattan Restaurant, Parkside Diner, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Beaver Creek, Hunter's Grill, Annette's Diner.

If you stay at Disneyland Hotel, you will get a meal voucher "Premium" which is valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Inventions, California Grill.

Not sure if it's worth upgrading, I guess it depends on your eating preferences.

melmel

Thank you.  We will just get standard with our hotel.

Will look at the restaurants