favorite restaurant

Started by Solle, June 17, 2014, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieMum

Thanks Daddyof2, they will be almost six and 3 1/2. I looked at the menu and the food would be fine for them, I just wasn't sure about the setting.

I'd like to try Col Haiti's too, the decorations sound good!

DisneyMichelle

Hello

On all my visits I always make time to have a lunch in Cafe Hyperion!

I love how large it is in there and I always feel like I am having a real rest from the hustle and bustle of the crowds!

The burgers in there are large and tasty and I love sitting eating while watching the old disney cartoons.

For dinners, my fav's are Annettes Diner and Rainforest Cafe :)

I am very hungry now!!!
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Joyce_Disney

We love Annette's and Hakuna Matata. Next time we're trying Agrabah Café and Silver Spur!
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

DisneyRon

Last time I went in 2012, the restaurants I liked best were Walt's (had Dinner and Lunch there during my stay) and the Blue Lagoon (Dinner), great atmosphere and good food (ate at several others over the 4 days I was there, but those stuck with me).

When I go back later this year, I'll most likely visit both again, although I look forward to giving Inventions and the California Grill a go, as Full Board Premium does cover those, unlike the Full Board Plus plan I had last time. :)
;D