TRIP REPORT - Hotel Cheyenne, 9th-12th June *COMPLETE!*

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, June 13, 2014, 12:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Matt

Quote from: geekyjo on April 03, 2015, 11:28:14 PM
Quote from: Mathierson24 on April 03, 2015, 07:16:46 PM
Such a great trip report. Took a lot of reading lol but it was worth it!!  ;D
Great pics too & so in-depth!  :)

Thank you so much! :D Haha I think next year I will have to keep it to a minimum on the writing, I like to reflect on everything and chat through my thoughts on different aspects of the trip but I just end up rambling :-[ I'm really glad you found it in-depth though, thank you! Only 2-and-a-bit months until I can do my next report, I can't wait :)

I like the rambling lol!
Ooo, you staying in the Cheyenne again?
I have to wait till Feb next year, think i'm going for Newport Bay as hoepfully it will be all shiny & new by then  ;D
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: Mathierson24 on April 04, 2015, 12:42:18 AM

Thank you so much! :D Haha I think next year I will have to keep it to a minimum on the writing, I like to reflect on everything and chat through my thoughts on different aspects of the trip but I just end up rambling :-[ I'm really glad you found it in-depth though, thank you! Only 2-and-a-bit months until I can do my next report, I can't wait :)

I like the rambling lol!
I have to wait till Feb next year, think i'm going for Newport Bay as hoepfully it will be all shiny & new by then  ;D

I'm glad! :) Yeah we're gonna go for the Cheyenne again - we always consider NBC/HNY but I love the Cheyenne so much that I worry I would pine for it while we were there if I wasn't staying there, haha :-[ NBC next Feb would be lovely though, I hope you have fun! It will be so nice to see all the sparkly new rooms, they look amazing  :D

Disney Matt

Quote from: geekyjo on April 04, 2015, 09:48:11 AM

I like the rambling lol!

I'm glad! :) Yeah we're gonna go for the Cheyenne again - we always consider NBC/HNY but I love the Cheyenne so much that I worry I would pine for it while we were there if I wasn't staying there, haha :-[ NBC next Feb would be lovely though, I hope you have fun! It will be so nice to see all the sparkly new rooms, they look amazing  :D

Yeah they look great  :D But so does HNY!!
Can I ask what it is about the Cheyenne you live so much?!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: Mathierson24 on April 04, 2015, 12:50:39 PM

I like the rambling lol!

Definitely! I'm not sure which hotel is next on the refurb list but when Cheyenne is having a refurb we will definitely try a more expensive/different hotel  :D

Ooh that's a tough one - I guess I love the Western theme which reminds me of Frontierland, it makes me feel like I am still in Parc Disneyland because the theme is so immersive!  :)

Disney Matt

Quote from: geekyjo on April 06, 2015, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: Mathierson24 on April 04, 2015, 12:50:39 PM

I like the rambling lol!

Definitely! I'm not sure which hotel is next on the refurb list but when Cheyenne is having a refurb we will definitely try a more expensive/different hotel  :D

Ooh that's a tough one - I guess I love the Western theme which reminds me of Frontierland, it makes me feel like I am still in Parc Disneyland because the theme is so immersive!  :)

Good answer :) I love Sequoia Lodge...the smell in reception, the themings really good too  :D

disneynutter

Loved reading your report, but it makes me wish I was back even more now lol we too dread saying good bye to DLP but we know it's not for ever and will be returning soon :)
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Disney hotel 2017 can't wait ;)

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: disneynutter on April 06, 2015, 07:41:23 PM
Loved reading your report, but it makes me wish I was back even more now lol we too dread saying good bye to DLP but we know it's not for ever and will be returning soon :)

Aww, thank you disneynutter! It is making me wish I was back there too, we always go in the summer and this nice weather makes me think of DLP so much :') When are you guys going back? :)