halloween party tickets

Started by laylanmummyluvdisney, February 17, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laylanmummyluvdisney

Just enquirimg if anyone knows the approximate price of the halloween party tickets
Tia
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

Disneyprincesswannab

Thro my travel agent they were £34 each.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Price for this year is not established yet, but least year tickets were 37€.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

BoristheSpider

For anyone who's been to the party before, did you find it worthwhile?x

alternativerock123

I went in 2012 and wow it was very very very busy. The atmosphere was really thriving and the characters were swamped. That was the year with the final Fantillusion to seeing the parade for the last time was nice, also the year for Tiana's Show-boat Jubilee show which was awesome!

So if you don't like crowds and pushing for characters, it's a scary time. But the shows and the night's atmosphere is something worth experiencing! So I say go for it!

Be warned that when I went the night was sold out! I'm glad I got tickets before hand and also being in the park that late was awesome. Not sure what might happen this year but from what I heard about 2013 it was still good!

31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

dejmurph1

This year the price is €41.00.

DisneyTom

When will they go on sale? Or are they available already? :o
Disneyland Anaheim, Walt Disney World Florida, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Sea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studio Park Paris

orangarnold

Quote from: alternativerock123 on February 19, 2014, 03:36:39 PM
I went in 2012 and wow it was very very very busy. The atmosphere was really thriving and the characters were swamped. That was the year with the final Fantillusion to seeing the parade for the last time was nice, also the year for Tiana's Show-boat Jubilee show which was awesome!

So if you don't like crowds and pushing for characters, it's a scary time. But the shows and the night's atmosphere is something worth experiencing! So I say go for it!

Be warned that when I went the night was sold out! I'm glad I got tickets before hand and also being in the park that late was awesome. Not sure what might happen this year but from what I heard about 2013 it was still good!

I was there that night too, was an amazing experience, but I did end up spending 2 hours queuing to meet Jack and Sally... I got to see the boat show a good few times though because of it

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: DisneyTom on May 16, 2014, 12:31:48 PM
When will they go on sale? Or are they available already? :o

If you book a complete package (hotel+tickets) it's already available.
For just the Soiree tickets the sale usually starts at the end of June/beginning of July.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Mrsya

Stuuuuupid question, is this just for 31st? We're thinking of going 22-27th. Will it be ridiculously packed then too? Is there anything I need to know? Thanks.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Mrsya on May 26, 2014, 08:49:39 PM
Stuuuuupid question, is this just for 31st? We're thinking of going 22-27th. Will it be ridiculously packed then too? Is there anything I need to know? Thanks.

The insanity and tickets are only for the evening of the 31st.
It's much less crowded when you're going.
However still quite busy though.