Ratatouille Shareholders/Dream Pass Weekend ?

Started by Mac, June 20, 2014, 04:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there all!

Is anyone going to the Shareholders / Dream pass soft opening weekend? (27th-30th June)

Would be cool to meet up with more of the forum members. Was great meeting a few of you at Christmas last year ad this seems like just as much of a happy occasion to celebrate and share.

Also have VIP +1s for any non members or AP holders if you can get yourself to DLP.

Hope to see you there!
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

never2old

I'm hoping to go, but it's now looking a bit bleak....

First we thought we'd go to the AP preview on Thursday, after they said all APs would be invited.... But then it seems that was wrong and so far only Dream APs are invited, so I've booked my slot but my DH only has a Fantasy, and understandably he doesn't really feel like going if he can't participate in the preview....  :(

So now I've tried registering for the shareholders preview Saturday morning, since at least there we can bring a guest, but we have a few things going on that weekend, so we would need to leave early from here, drive down, and then drive back a few hours later to be back late afternoon....

This is turning out to be a very stressful event!! I still don't know what will happen!

What do you mean about the +1s?

orangarnold

Quote from: Mac on June 20, 2014, 04:09:57 PM
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there all!

Is anyone going to the Shareholders / Dream pass soft opening weekend? (27th-30th June)

Would be cool to meet up with more of the forum members. Was great meeting a few of you at Christmas last year ad this seems like just as much of a happy occasion to celebrate and share.

Also have VIP +1s for any non members or AP holders if you can get yourself to DLP.

Hope to see you there!

I'm almost tempted to take you up on the offer, but alas bank balance won't get me there and in :(

Mac

Quote from: orangarnold on June 20, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

I'm almost tempted to take you up on the offer, but alas bank balance won't get me there and in :(

Quote from: never2old on June 20, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

+1 means I can bring a guest into the park for free for all the private shareholder stuff on the 28th so if you can get there orangarnold then that's on less expense. Same goes for hotel, your welcome to share to save. I can also bring in 2 other guests never2 but they have to have their own entry to the park so that may work out for you guys? Have to let them know though I think so let me know what your plans are and I will see if I can get you all in.
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

never2old

We've decided to go on Saturday for the shareholders preview, we've signed up for it and are waiting for the confirmation... Then we'll have a few hours for the ride and restaurant!!

So unless they come back saying there's no place for us, we're ok!  :D  You'll be there I take it?

Mac

That's great, so glad you managed to sort it out and are going to get to go! Are you just going for the day, how are you getting there?

Yep I will be there all weekend from Friday through to Monday so would be great to get together. Maybe grab a drink in Salon Mickey? :)

orangarnold

Quote from: Mac on June 22, 2014, 08:28:51 PM
Quote from: orangarnold on June 20, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

Quote from: never2old on June 20, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

+1 means I can bring a guest into the park for free for all the private shareholder stuff on the 28th so if you can get there orangarnold then that's on less expense. Same goes for hotel, your welcome to share to save. I can also bring in 2 other guests never2 but they have to have their own entry to the park so that may work out for you guys? Have to let them know though I think so let me know what your plans are and I will see if I can get you all in.

Thanks for the very generous offer Mac but the flights instantly price me out :(