christmas

Started by Mountford, May 26, 2014, 05:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountford

Thinking of booking up for the 27th dec to 1 jan can anyone tell me how busy it will be

amanda08

Hi - It will be very busy - it is full on high season at DLP then - especially New Year. However it is a lovely time to be there and the atmosphere is amazing!

just make sure you book all your meals i advance!

Andybear

Rather than going during the really busy time why not go for a few days mid December?  I did that a few years ago and it was great.  You still get all the Christmas shows, decorations, parade etc but it's cheaper and relatively quiet.  The longest I had to wait was 15 minutes for the Peter Pan ride. 

Discovery_Mountain

Quote from: Andybear on May 26, 2014, 07:24:01 PM
Rather than going during the really busy time why not go for a few days mid December?  I did that a few years ago and it was great.  You still get all the Christmas shows, decorations, parade etc but it's cheaper and relatively quiet.  The longest I had to wait was 15 minutes for the Peter Pan ride.

+1 We went at the start of December and the park was really quiet most of the rides were walk ons with only small queues the fantasyland rides. (15 min wait for Crushes Coaster too)

Like has been said all the Christmas Decorations are up with the Christmas Parade and Disney Dreams of Christmas Showing.  We are going again at the start of December this year.
My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)