Crockett ranch standard cabin

Started by Sheenybeeny82, May 18, 2014, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheenybeeny82

Hi everyone
We are staying next week and this is the first time in a standard cabin ( we normally have a premium)
Is there much difference please x

polar vixen

bunk beds in second bedroom as opposed to the 4 singles, apart from that, don't know

merlin

Hi we was up graded to a premium cabin in March usually stay in a standard and I honestly prefer the standard.the decking area was nice but apart from that in my opinion not much different 3 single beds instead of bunks.it was nice not sure it's worth the extra money though.also if you want to use internet in cabin you need to take laptop etc as it's through either net cable no wifi yet free wifi up near restaurant and shop which came in handy.

Sheenybeeny82

Do u still get the normal things x kettle, fridge microwave ???
Sorry for all the questions???

merlin

Yes everything is the same except I think no coffee maker.to my mind the main difference is French doors and decking same space wise also the standards are usually a little further away from the pool etc

Sheenybeeny82

aquacat2

out of curiosity what do people think they should add to the premium cabins to make it more worthwhile?
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

merlin

Mmmmm Out side hot tube  :D seriously though free internet /wifi and a stronger Disney theme to make it feel like your getting a little more Disney magic in the premium might make it worth the extra money just my opinion  :)

merlin

Mrsya

We've just come back and saw that the premium cabins have double patio doors that open to the decking area, whereas standard just have a front door. We were disappointed that our cabin didn't have any Mickey bedding or curtains so that would be good. Also a toaster please!!

polar vixen

Premium has Mickey bedding and curtains - davy crockett style of course!  Well worth the little bit extra in my opinion!  Did you have any ant problems?

Mrsya

No ants, plenty of toilet rolls and no mention of dishwasher tablets!