Extending your AP

Started by captain rocket, April 06, 2014, 01:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Just for information, I have just come back from Paris and found the AP office staff brilliant!
I held a fantasy pass which expired on 13/05/14. They allowed me to buy my new pass, which I upgraded to Dream for this year valid from 14/05/2014 although you can normally only renew one month from the expiration of your old pass AND they gave me the current renewal deal of 18 months for the price of 12, so by paying 199 Euros I got a Dream passport that now expires on 13/11/2015! Thank you Disney!
I had endured really poor service from Disney trying to contact the AP office prior to my visit, but they came up trumps on the day!

amanda08

This is good to hear because I am planning on doing the same thing in 2 weeks ;D

captain rocket

Well, good luck with it! I genuinely had a problem as I had made three requests to customer services, one of which was answered unsatisfactorily and the other two were ignored. As I had received an email copy of Envie d which said time was running out to renew I was concerned that I may miss a deadline! Trying to renew on line just ground to a halt as soon as I entered UK as my country of residence, I got further saying it was France, but ran out of luck when I had to insert my address! Odd that eh?
I told them this story and the supervisor ok'd my early registration, so if you have any problems with the renewal a little white lie might help.
Have a great visit, the park looks fantastic at the moment Fantasyland looks especially beautiful with all the weeping willows and other trees and shrubs!

never2old

Does anyone know if you can renew from a Dream to a Fantasy, and still get the 6 months free?

Our APs expire soon, I'm trying to convince my husband that we simply MUST renew, but this time we need to buy 3 (my daughter is now 3 years old), so I'm thinking of getting 1 Dream and 2 Fantasy APs to reduce the cost...