Birthdays at Disneyland Paris

Started by Lilith Crane, April 12, 2014, 11:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith Crane

What happens if your birthday whilst your staying at disneyland Paris.

tinian

You can go to cityhall to get a sticker to put on your jacket, that way people can see it's your birthday. When you're there you can also get a phonecall from Mickey, wishing you a happy birthday.
When you eat at a tableservice or buffet restaurant you can order a birthdaycake which will be brought to you by the castmembers, usually they sing for you (this is pretty pricey, I think 25 euros for the cake, and you have to order in advance, because sometimes they run out).

Ravenseye

My son celebrated his 22nd Birthday in DLP this year and he went to City Hall for a sticker. This may seem 'childish', but it's lovely to receive so many greetings from CM's all day!
Also, in the evening one of the reception staff at the Disneyland Hotel gave my son a 'voucher' to go choose any pin from the boutique there. I'm guessing this doesn't happen too often, but my son is a Disney nut and had been asking this CM lots of questions etc....so I guess he felt this particular Guest deserved a Bday treat  :D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

Lilith Crane

Thanks rvenseye and tinian does matter if my birthday was January 29th 2014 and that we be going to disneyland Paris for halloween season form 13th-17th October 2014 meaning it be 10 months since  I had my 26 birthday. Also last year we had dinner at cafe Mickey and very minute there played music and and guest in cafe who have an cake delivery to their table witch who the best time to have my cake deliver to the table either at cafe Mickey, auberge de cendrillion or any table and buffet restaurants lunch or dinner.