Are they keeping the Frozen float in parades?

Started by CinderellaSparkle, March 08, 2014, 01:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CinderellaSparkle

Just wondering if anyone's heard of them keeping the Frozen float in the parades long term? Or if anyone's heard rumours about meet and greets with Anna and Elsa? My little girl is Frozen MAD and if she doesn't see them in October she'll be gutted.

Zee79

Same here. I know we have a long time until we go but my youngest is dying to meet them. I know every word to Frozen now haha

Aurora1

I hope so too. That they keep them at least in the parade! My daughter wants to see them when we go in october!

grovesie

The frozen float was present in the parade in Feb. I am returning in April and will update you

DLPWonders (Banned)

Yes, the Frozen float is here to stay. No meet & greet option though, also no plans for it.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

captain rocket

I'm sure DLRPwonders is right, They just would'nt spend the money it cost to change it for a very short period so I think it will be around for a long time.

CinderellaSparkle

Good good!!!  :D Thanks for the replies, can't wait to see them!

julesk

Cant wait to see the Frozen float, really hope it is still there in October and isnt removed for Halloween. Shame there are no plans for a meet and greet. Roll on October  ;D