Accessible rooms at Disneyland Hotel

Started by moonloo, March 29, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonloo

Hellllooooooo, well we're off tomorrow and will be staying in one of the accessible rooms at Disneyland Hotel. Apparently this will be close to reception on the ground floor with a terrace.
Does anyone know what adaptions there are? Are they still nice rooms (ie the adaptions havent ruined the 'look' of the room)?! We need the adaptions, but it will be a shame if the room is over taken by t hem!

Has anyone stayed in such a room?!   :D

littlebitofpixiedust

We stayed in those exact rooms! Our son has cerebal palsy lovely rooms lovely terrace just beautiful enjoy!!

littlebitofpixiedust

Sorry ours had no adaptions but I'm sure it won't ruin the look at all and if it's what you need it's what you need :) the rooms are very well located literally 1 mon through the door and your in!

moonloo

Hey! Thanks for the repy! Just got home! Turns out ours had no adaptions either (poor mother couldnt have a bath or shower all week!!!!!) Eeeeep!!! We were in 1008... just beautiful!!! Which room were you in?! Icouldnt fault it at all... I did have my worries after reading some tripadvisor reports, but it was amazing!!!

polar vixen

To me it seems the cast number of people who write on trip advisor do so on;y when they have something they want to complain about.  glad you had a good time,  I'd love to stay at the DLH one day!

moonloo

Ahhh polar vixen that's a very insightful thing to say, I quite agree. Never thought of it that way!!! It really was beautiful... absolute best thing for me was sitting in the terrace after putting my little ones to bed and listening to Dreams...
Hope you get to stay there soon. We will be back just  as soon as my numbers come up! x