15th Anniversary Merchandise

Started by Disneyana, March 14, 2007, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Good news everyone!  The Dreams of Imagination snowglobe is back on sale!  They had send out 10 globes or so to the stores past month as a test.  Dreams of Romance 1 (Ariel & Aladdin) is available as well!

Masamune

:P Here's what 15th Anniversary stuff me and my mum ended up buying;

2 Pens
2 magnets
2 large boxes
4 15th Anniversary Pins (the oval ones)
A photo album
A small magnetic photo frame
a mini tray thingy (for my gran to put her change in)
2 rain ponchos ( :lol: it rained on the last day )

:) I couldn't believe how much there was to choose from!

Anonymous

So are both of those Princess snowglobes on sale in the Parks now?

I wouldn't mind those two when I go in September.

miss disney fan

Masamune, did you see any Autograph Books with the 15th Anniversary logo on them?

Masamune

Quote from: "miss disney fan"Masamune, did you see any Autograph Books with the 15th Anniversary logo on them?
:o Actually, they had this gorgeous 15th Anniversary autograph book that was also a photo album! :) So you could get a character's autograph, then place a picture of that character next to it. I was going to buy one, but I decided I'd rather try and fill up my good old autograph book from April 2005. :P

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Masamune"
Quote from: "miss disney fan"Masamune, did you see any Autograph Books with the 15th Anniversary logo on them?
:o Actually, they had this gorgeous 15th Anniversary autograph book that was also a photo album! :) So you could get a character's autograph, then place a picture of that character next to it. I was going to buy one, but I decided I'd rather try and fill up my good old autograph book from April 2005. :P

did you see how much that was  :?:

i really hope they have some left in stock when i go, it sounds good  :D

Masamune

:( Sorry, I can't remember how much it was. :) But it shouldn't be too expensive. We found that all the 15th Anniversary merchandise was pretty fairly priced. And they were selling that item all over the place, so they're bound to have some when you get there. :D

miss disney fan

thanks Masamune, just under 5 months to wait for our trip, lol  :roll:

Masamune

:D Hopefully the next 5 months will go fast for you!

miss disney fan

Quote from: "Masamune":D Hopefully the next 5 months will go fast for you!

hope so,

ailsa

It will the last 5 months has flown by for me and I go in 5 weeks!

miss disney fan

thank you for your nice words, i have edited my last post before raptor starts going about on & off topic, i just cant wait and i really want to get one of those Autograph Books as soon as i get there, not long left for you ailsa now, counting the days now instead of weeks, lol   :wink:

mtt

can't wait to buy some 15th anniversary products, have a lot from wdw like 25th, 30th, 100 years and 2000 products
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Disneyana

Oh I will definatly buy one of the snowglobes. Maybe one of the ones with all the Chracters or the moon float. I still can't decide. I guess my husband will help me choosing one. But aren't there any 15th birthday plushies ? Like Minnie or Mickey in their 15th outfitt ? I really want to have a Minnie in the nice blue dress.

The logo on the Coke bottle is the one which appeared very early this year in this forum as the official 15th anniversary logo. But I'M sure you recgonized it all !

Can't wait to go to DLP and buy all the nice stuff. Only 8 weeks left.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

esmeralda

did they change the design of the plastik bags actually? they did when dlrp turned 5 in 1997,they had the logo on it. due to i also collect every plastik bag of disney i'm quiet curious about it :ears:
Julia