buffalo bills

Started by laylanmummyluvdisney, February 26, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laylanmummyluvdisney

Have i made a mistake?

I booked a 6:30 2nd tier seating
Ive read that bbwws is refillable drinks and table sevice

But quite a few reveiws say if you havent payed extra for the 1st teir seats then you are lucky if your drinks are refilled
And you have to wait to be served until after the 1st tier

Please give me some good experiences please
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

BoristheSpider

I sat it tier 2 the other week & the service was fine. I'd say my drink was refilled about 3 times + the choice of a coffee at the end x

laylanmummyluvdisney

Glad someones had a good experience
Although when oh reads bad reveiws i do point out alot of people only really do reveiws when they want a good moan
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

DLPWonders (Banned)

I've done BBWWS multiple times and always second category...
And I've never had any problems with refills.
You can choose between coke, water and beer and you get 2 refills (so three glasses in total).
The glasses are massive so three is plenty. I usually drink more than I eat, and it was even too much for me to drink.
In the end you also get tea or coffee, so there's enough to drink. Don't worry too much.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

BoristheSpider

There was so many staff serving each row, it didn't seem to me like the people sitting further down got anything quicker.

Plus the show takes your mind off the food anyway - yee haawww!

polar vixen

It's fantastic! You'll have a great time! Been 5 times n we love it

EeyoresTail

We were there last week, I managed 4 beer refills, kids had coke and fanta and they bought out a second plate of food for my youngest when she spilt her drink on it. Good service for level 2 seating considering we bought really cheap tickets from FNAC website for half price.

ford prefect

Seen BBWWS approx 15 times.  Great fun.  Have booked again!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

SpinkyMinky

we sat in 2nd tier seating and had our drinks filled up at least 4 times that I can remember I don't think id pay for 1st tier the view was great I think we were the 3rd row up  :D