Travelling next Friday and am a little stressed out!

Started by gingajen, February 08, 2014, 08:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

Hi all,
We have booked our trip through a company called 'World Travelers'. Has anyone had any dealings with this company before? I have read a couple of reviews on TripAdvisor and they seem to be legit, but I'm just a little apprehensive as I have never heard of them before.
Also, they emailed our travel documents a couple of weeks ago, but the eurotunnel documents have left me a little bit confused. We have traveled on the Eurotunnel many, many times before and we have always had either physical tickets or a printout of confirmation of booking direct from eurotunnel that has served as tickets. This time however, World Travelers have just given me a reference number with the instructions to input this number into the self service machines. Normally we have to present the card used at booking at these machines, but this email doesn't give any instructions to do this. This is worrying me as I no longer have the card I booked with! :(
Any reassurance will be gratefully received.

loulou169

Hi, I've have no idea about the euro tunnel but if I was you I would just ring your travel agent up and have them answer your questions. Hopefully then you'll have peace of mind x
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

amanda08

Hopefully you will be reasuured to know that over the last year we have never even had to book  a booking number into the self serve machine. There are numberplate recognition systems in place so once you drive to the first stop point, your info will come up on the screen automatically and you will just have to confirm it.

I know quite a few people who have used world travelers without any problems at all, so I am sure things will be fine!

Have a great trip :D