Started by dazzle_v2003, February 06, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLPWonders (Banned)

Source: RadioDisneyClub

Source: DLRP Express

Source: InsideDLParis

Source: DisneylandParisFans

------------------------------------------------------

QuoteAnd Spring is in the air for the Meet 'n' Greet area near Casey's Corner too!

QuoteNotice Rapunzel's magic golden flower ;-)

Source: InsideDLParis
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Aurora1

norhel

Looks like really nice additions!
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

grovesie

Only 2 days to go..Not including today. Will be there for the launch........Can't wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: grovesie on April 02, 2014, 04:11:49 PM
Only 2 days to go..Not including today. Will be there for the launch........Can't wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

Me too! I'll be there Saturday, Sunday and Monday!
If you see me (I'm really short haha, Jack Skellington hoodie and a Parisien Duffy in my hands)...just say hi!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

BoristheSpider

jrh

When are the soft openings? I thought we going to have some,

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: jrh on April 03, 2014, 12:40:18 PM
When are the soft openings? I thought we going to have some,

Only tomorrow, and Saturday the festival starts officially.

15MagicalYears

Why on earth do Disneyland Paris think it's okay to use "Curlz" font. They used the exact same font at Halloween too. Surely there are many amazing, professional looking fonts they could use instead? Does this bother anyone else?

polar vixen

orangarnold

Its an easy to read yet decorative font, to me it makes sense.

DLPWonders (Banned)

That really does not bother me. It looks different and festive.

byron-james

The font bothers me. I work in events and for an event to be truly successful you have to carefully consider every single detail. There's a whole section on Dafont dedicated to 'curly' fonts: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=105&text=Spring&psize=l

That said, this special season is absolutely exciting!
Disneyland Paris - 1996
Walt Disney World - 1998
Disneyland Paris - 2011
Disneyland Paris - 2012
Disneyland - 2013?

captain rocket

I saw the "rehersal" yesterday and it looks as if it will be well worth seeing for character fans and dance fans alike. I will post some photos later tonight or tomorrow.

Raoul

Quote from: 15MagicalYears on April 03, 2014, 01:56:41 PM
Why on earth do Disneyland Paris think it's okay to use "Curlz" font. They used the exact same font at Halloween too. Surely there are many amazing, professional looking fonts they could use instead? Does this bother anyone else?
Haha, I totally agree. It's almost like "Hey, we need some new typography for a new banner this afternoon! Quick, make something in Word!"  ::)  :p

On topic again, love this idea of a little "flower festival" in DLRP!