Kids go free...

Started by eduws, January 09, 2014, 01:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eduws

We are looking at booking our third DLP trip for the week after Christmas and I have a few questions as things seem to have changed since we last went.

Basically, on our first trip, we booked our meal vouchers at the time of our holiday and as such, the kids got their vouchers for free as everything we booked for the adults, the children got free.

The second time we went, we booked our rooms early to get a good discount, but then had to pay for the kids vouchers as we had to book them at a later date.

Looking at the brochure now, it is not clear whether or not the kids get free vouchers if we book the hotel and the meal deals together or not.

There again, I'm not sure we benefit from the early booker discount anyway given the dates we went to go. It's all terribly confusing. Any advice welcomed!

Sly_Racoon

Hi,
My understanding is the kids stay and play free only means no additonal charge for the childrens park tickets and Hotel Stay/Breakfast.  It doesn't cover meal plans. 

eduws

Well that sucks as back in 2010 and 2011 it was anything you booked for an adult your child got free, at time of original booking. They seem to be ditching all their good offers 😞

eduws

Especially given now we are a family of 5 and they say we need to book two rooms and therefore pay two single supplements 😞