CDG Transfer

Started by disneydad73, December 08, 2013, 10:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneydad73

Hi all
We are heading on Thursday and staying at DLH. We had planned on the train from CDG, which we've done before, except the missus has just broken her foot! So I don't fancy lugging cases, 2 boys and her on her crutches around trains. What transfer services can you all recommend? And do they drop you at the hotel door, or at the station?

Many thanks in advance

captain rocket

I have used RS Transport and never had any problems. They specify the number of the door of your arrival terminal and will drop you at the font door of the Disneyland Hotel. It may even work out cheaper for you as a family! Have a great visit!

disneydad73

Thanks for this recommendation. We used them at the service was great. Met at the baggage hall on time, and same for return. Also, they were the cheapest compared to other searches I'd done on line by €5-10.

Would definitely use again.

captain rocket

Nice of you to let us all know! And I can now recommend them to other members with renewed confidence!

suma0404

Did you book and pay this service online prior to travel? Our first visit to Paris and I'm rather anxious about transfers. Any advice on what might happen if flights delayed and this service pre booked? Thank you

DLRP Roundup!

Normally they watch your flight number or give you a number to call when you arrive :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Arrow Transport

Yes, we need the date and your flight number for tracking.
Thus, a driver will wait for you with a sign with your name before you go out of the terminal, just after the customs line.
The car has a special access to professionnal parking closed your door ... no stress ... no rush ... no luggage to carry on  ;)
Have a nice trip!