Disney clothes???

Started by neeyore, October 16, 2014, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neeyore

Quote from: Queen Elsa on October 20, 2014, 01:00:58 PM
Quote from: neeyore on October 18, 2014, 01:36:18 AM
oh thank you all so much for replying, will definitely heed all of your advice and take a costume. gothprincess your little one looks adorable! I love the idea of a Mr.Grumpy t-shirt lol, the other day my hubby gave a wry smile while commenting that he can't believe he'll be waking to a dark November sky at 7am to go and greet mickey mouse ;)
Queen Elsa I've seen a lovely little Minnie tutu set on Asda online complete with minnie ears which I'm going to try to get as I agree tutus are very different to the classic dresses, plus it will be a much easier option to co-ordinate with jeans and a minnie jumper.
thanks for the heads-up moonloo, am going to try and pop into town to check out primark when I can.

This was the tutu our daughter wore! Definitely noticeable!! Hehe xx

Oh she looks gorgeous! I think that is honestly the cutest disney tutu I've ever seen.
gemma2806, thanks,  I thought the same about the minnie ears, they have a lovely pair of red and cream ear muffs at matalan but I know she'll get fed up of wearing them after all of five minutes so instead we picked up a great minnie black hat with ears, its sort of got long scarf bits hanging from it with pockets for hands at the ends which I thought was cool. :)

Thanks for the reassurances about it not being a necessity to have an abundance of disney clothing - I have started buying bits and pieces but like you say, realistically I think it'll be so cold that nobody will actually see much of it until we're indoors and have taken coats off. I'd really like to take my daughter's Elsa dress though, even if only to pop it on over clothing for a few minutes as, if we manage to get a ticket for princess pavilion, I know she'd love to wear it - I've heard Elsa may be one of the princesses, she's the favourite  :)

Jeakat24- Sainsbury's curerently have a lovely Minnie jumper just to let you know since you're buying for Winter too - its a classic Minnie style cream coloured one but what I love about it is that it's reversible so a large Minnie is on one side, then inside out its covered in Minnie icons £10-£11 depending on size, although the sizes are snug. My daughter's almost 4, I bought a 5 years but even that is only just right, sort of wish I'd bought a 6yrs one but the store is far and don't know if I can be bothered to go back!

Also got hubby a great t-shirt from Asda with a print of Olaf saying 'just chillin' on it - bargain at £8 and good quality.

xx

Queen Elsa

Quote from: neeyore on October 20, 2014, 06:53:26 PM

Oh she looks gorgeous! I think that is honestly the cutest disney tutu I've ever seen.

Aww thank you, I think so too 😁😍!!