Disney Characters' Express

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Baloo"I'd love to get the lyrics down sometime, if anyone can help then let me know!  About all I can hear are lines like "Tous en train" and "En route au coeur du magie.." :)

My French isn't perfect, but I can normally understand most songs and words, but I think the singers were on some sort of hellium when recording this, as I its so fast and unauidible in most places. All the Express cast got a print out for the play-back on the train, and I've asked it to be e-mailed to me by a friend, so it'll all become clear soon.

I was listening the other day in the park and loads of english people were singing "It's So Fun" instead of the correct "Tous en train" which I thought was amusing, but I can understand where they are coming from.

EDIT : The lyrics are now in my post below....

Anthony

Thanks for those lyrics so far Poppy!  I'll have a close listen myself soon and see if I can add any (unlikely, lol).

Also, for anyone interested, I've just uploaded a full (and sunny!) photo report and video of the parade/meet'n'greet/streetmosphere/event... :)

» (Video) Disney Characters' Express

Masamune

Quote from: "Masamune":) I'm curious to as to whether or not the characters will vary throughout the day.
:P Does anyone know whether or not this is the case?

:lol: Surely someone has seen it more than once by now.

ChipChap

I saw it last time twice a day, but the second time only when I walked along there to leave the park...
I had the impression that there are the same characters...but I can't proof it, cause I am not sure.
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"
Quote from: "Masamune":) I'm curious to as to whether or not the characters will vary throughout the day.
:P Does anyone know whether or not this is the case?

:lol: Surely someone has seen it more than once by now.
Yes, they do change slightly - with each performance and each day.  The video I posted above is an edit of two performances, and so you can see different characters on the "outward" and "inward" journeys.  :wink:

Samninetysix

To be honest, the character express does as much to liven the park up as any single thing i've seen, u just hear the music and u cant stop yourself - it's an extremely clever use of cast members - and really gets everyone in the Disney mood

Nala_84

I've got a question  :oops:

I just watched the Character-Express-Video on dlrp.com/today and there the characters didn't step off the train to make photos with the guests. Or is this happening on Central Plaza?? And how long is this break?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

It happens when the train reaches Central Plaza, they run off to those Lumiere locations for about 15-20 minutes.  The entire thing from when it enters the park to when it leaves lasts 30 minutes, the standard time Disney characters are allowed to be in-park for.

I decided not to film the meet 'n' greets because it's a bit chaotic..  :wink:

Nala_84

Ah cool thanks for the answer :)

Have you seen the "chaotic" meet'n'greets? Or have you taken pictures of it? Are the Lumière locations those 15-background-walls? How many of them are there? And what about the princesses - won't they be anymore on Central Plaza?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

:o Oooh, that's good.

:) So it's worth seeing it more than once then?

speedpacket

Quote from: "Masamune":o Oooh, that's good.

:) So it's worth seeing it more than once then?
Looking at the children smile and trying to get authographs from the characters is ALWAYS worth seeing it more than once ;)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Masamune

:lol: Sadly, seeing children happy doesn't exactly make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :P But hugging characters and getting my picture took with them does.

TowMater

I think Dancin will be dieing for ?????  :(

Might they use it again someday?   :(

P.S. An YouTube user named "Sun4Me" has added a Disney's Character Express video and when Casey went pass it sounded to make clacking noices when the plough moves, Does it suppose to do that or something?  :roll:
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

ernieprongs

Got back from Disneyland on Sunday, had the most amazing time, and the character express really sums up our experiences there. We keep humming the tune and choo chooing our way up the street. Does anybody know if they're going to release the music at all? I must have it on my ipod to annoy passers by with!

Poppy The Monkey

The Full Lyrics....

Tous en train, all aboard,
Tous en train, le soleil est dans nos cœurs,
All aboard, en route vers le bonheur,
Rien ne pourra arrêter ce train là,
Le voyage peut commencer,

Tous en train, en route pour la magie,
All aboard, pour un peu de folie,
Tous nos amis sont avec nous ici,
Pour partager cette belle journée,

Tous en train, all aboard,