Measurements of this Mickey suitcase?

Started by Eefv, November 12, 2013, 03:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eefv

Hi!!

I'm new here at Magicforum, but I was wondering if any of you could help me. I'm looking for a new small sized suitcase and I've fallen in love with this suitcase, which has been for sale in DLRP for quite some time now. The only thing that has been holding me back is the fact that I don't know for sure if this suitcase will fit the Ryanair-restrictions for on-board luggage. As a student I try to fly as cheap as possible, so my new suitcase has to fit these restrictions from Ryanair. Therefore I was wondering if someone on this forum might own this suitcase himself and would be so kind to measure it for me :) Otherwise I'm just taking my measuringtape to the park during my next visit :D

Greetings!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

norhel

Quote from: Eefv on November 12, 2013, 03:11:08 PM
Hi!!

I'm new here at Magicforum, but I was wondering if any of you could help me. I'm looking for a new small sized suitcase and I've fallen in love with this suitcase, which has been for sale in DLRP for quite some time now. The only thing that has been holding me back is the fact that I don't know for sure if this suitcase will fit the Ryanair-restrictions for on-board luggage. As a student I try to fly as cheap as possible, so my new suitcase has to fit these restrictions from Ryanair. Therefore I was wondering if someone on this forum might own this suitcase himself and would be so kind to measure it for me :) Otherwise I'm just taking my measuringtape to the park during my next visit :D

Greetings!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Is it this one? http://www.disneystore.co.uk/oh-mickey-cabin-case/mp/52945/1315002/?searchTerm=Oh+Mickey+Cabin+Case&typeAhead=1

If it is, it looks like it's 50cm x 35cm x 23cm
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Eefv